Stuck in the game

This forum is for discussion about KQIII Redux. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

alexanderfangirl77
Peasant Status

Stuck in the game

#1 Post by alexanderfangirl77 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:22 am

Hey everyone,

I'm thrilled with the new AGDI Kings quest 3. I immensely enjoyed AGDI KQ2 and the story extension. I like it better than the original honestly. I replayed some of it recently. Your graphics are wonderful and so well detailed. I was ooing and ahing at some of the little details that made it look that much better.

But I'm here because I'm stuck. I'm trying to open the trap door in the wizard's study. I've figured out there's a puzzle there. But I'm not sure if I'm supposed to read the books on the shelf or go to the town library. Am I on the right track?

dungeonsofdorks
Royal Servant Status

Re: Stuck in the game

#2 Post by dungeonsofdorks » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:24 am

Check the town library, you'll find what you need there. Hope that's helpful! ;)

alexanderfangirl77
Peasant Status

#3 Post by alexanderfangirl77 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:44 am

Thank you for the tip :) I drew the symbols on a notecard and pressed it in the right order. But it's not opening. I must be doing something wrong.

navynuke04
Honorary AGD

#4 Post by navynuke04 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:56 am

If you are having an issue with that particular code, you can restore to just before you read the journal the first time. The code is randomly generated the first time you open the book, so restoring to before the book should get you a different code.