Couple things I cant figure out.

This forum is for discussion about KQIII Redux. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

andrew.kuester
Peasant Status

Couple things I cant figure out.

#1 Post by andrew.kuester » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:34 pm

I am finding myself stuck on a couple of issues.

I run into a dead end with the yeti. I enter the cave, and when he follows me in, I try to go three different directions. I go up to the left, (he eats me) I go up to the right (he follows me a couple steps and eats me) I try to leave, (he eats me) what am I missing? I have tried to run away, at which case I can run until I leave the screen and find myself being overlooked by Cedric :lol .. nice add by the way.. but I cant get passed him. I have struggled with it for a good half hour, to no avail.

I also am struggling with the alternate method for Medusa, I try talking to her before I deal with her, but I end up in a loop of "who are you?" - "I am your doom" After I have dealt with her I try to return her to the state which I found her. But am having no luck, have clicked everywhere in the cave, including on her, with the look, the hand, and the mouth icons and nothing seems to turn up anything. I have tried using a couple of items on her but am told "Keep it to yourself"..

Having a GREAT time playing your game. That lever puzzle REALLY screwed with my head though. That and the mage's choice of importance, (final quest on the treasure island) I felt was difficult to understand at first to, though I did solve it.

Thinking I just need the answer. But I dont want to ruin surprises for people either. Email me at moviefanatic_85@hotmail.com or at andrew.kuester.85@gmail.com and let me know what I am missing.

Erpy
Forum Administrator

Re: Couple things I cant figure out.

#2 Post by Erpy » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:55 pm

You can use magic to deal with the yeti, one way can only be used in his cave, since the circumstances there are fitting. The other one can be used both in his cave (to elude him) or outside (to either evade him or seriously mess with his head)

As for the way to deal with Smaude, once you've turned her to stone, that's it. It's permanent. But you can deal with her another way instead of petrifying her. Reach out to her and don't be afraid.

andrew.kuester
Peasant Status

Re: Couple things I cant figure out.

#3 Post by andrew.kuester » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:23 pm

Thanks for the tips.. I'll keep trying

Again.. really loving the game, everyone who worked on it should be proud. They did a phenomenal job, very professional