Pirate ship still? ^^;

This forum is for discussion about KQIII Redux. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Arkillian
Peasant Status

Pirate ship still? ^^;

#1 Post by Arkillian » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:18 am

Um, so far I've done pretty well with the game. I've just done treasure Island, but now I'm back on the pirate ship again with the broom and treasure and I can't do anything :/

Is it just a waiting process before I can do anything? Or do I need to do something cause I've waited quite a while in game and nothing has happened. I can't find anyone to talk to me, and no one is giving me chores anymore :( Help?

ATMachine
Royal Servant Status

Re: Pirate ship still? ^^;

#2 Post by ATMachine » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:37 am

If you're done with the chores, why don't you go get some shut-eye?

Arkillian
Peasant Status

#3 Post by Arkillian » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:01 am

Apparently pirate beds are worse than the ones Manannan provides :/ No sleep for my favourite slaveboy T.T

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#4 Post by Erpy » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:08 am

If you've done all your chores, you'll go to bed automatically when approaching the bunks. If that's not the case, you haven't done all your chores yet. Note: dusting the captain's room doesn't involve a broom, but a duster.

Arkillian
Peasant Status

#5 Post by Arkillian » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:40 pm

I haven't dusted the captain's room, and if I go in there, he makes me walk the plank. And I figured I'd need the duster as it is in his room. I've lit the boiler and done sweeping.

*sighs* I'll do the sweeping again just in case the game didn't catch it the first time though :(

ATMachine
Royal Servant Status

#6 Post by ATMachine » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:42 pm

Arkillian wrote:I haven't dusted the captain's room, and if I go in there, he makes me walk the plank. And I figured I'd need the duster as it is in his room. I've lit the boiler and done sweeping.

*sighs* I'll do the sweeping again just in case the game didn't catch it the first time though :(
Have you been told to dust the captain's cabin? After you've swept the decks, go back and talk to the pirate giving you orders.

Arkillian
Peasant Status

#7 Post by Arkillian » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:52 am

OK- so I swept all over the ship to make sure I didn't sweep the wrong area or that I didn't miss anythign and it's unlocked the game. I completed it this afternoon :) I was impressed by the Dragon. I kinda wish it had more of an animation, or we could see more of it though. IT kinda hid behind the scenery D:

Ah- Alexander's birthmark <3 Lol.

Thanks for the help. I guess I swept in the wrong area before I went treasure hunting T.T

techie775
Knight Status

#8 Post by techie775 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:54 pm

Alex's Birthmark is in KQ3 AGI too. I think it's triggered when you talk to Rosella. Besides the yeti thing, it took me forever to figure outhow to get off the pirate ship. Cause in KQ3 AGI I thought you could swim off. Here you have to do it another way.

navynuke04
Honorary AGD

#9 Post by navynuke04 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:55 am

Arkillian wrote:I was impressed by the Dragon. I kinda wish it had more of an animation, or we could see more of it though. IT kinda hid behind the scenery D:
You'll have to wait for version 1.1. ;)