sleep spell

This forum is for discussion about KQIII Redux. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

pujarivani
Peasant Status

sleep spell

#1 Post by pujarivani » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:37 am

i follow all the directions of spell book but i am not getting it plz help me :|

TriniMage
Royal Servant Status

Re: sleep spell

#2 Post by TriniMage » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:50 am

Most likely it is a click in the wrong place. Recall that every icon has a hot spot and that when you click this hot spot must be over the item you are clicking on. Also this is one where you have to use the mortar and table top so it involves moving away from the spell page. When moving away or to the page clicking an item in the wrong place here can cause you to die.
Incidentally did you buy the pouch to keep the spell? Without it you cannot get the spell...

pujarivani
Peasant Status

#3 Post by pujarivani » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:54 am

TriniMage wrote:Most likely it is a click in the wrong place. Recall that every icon has a hot spot and that when you click this hot spot must be over the item you are clicking on. Also this is one where you have to use the mortar and table top so it involves moving away from the spell page. When moving away or to the page clicking an item in the wrong place here can cause you to die.
Incidentally did you buy the pouch to keep the spell? Without it you cannot get the spell...
yes i didnt have pouch how to get it

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#4 Post by Erpy » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:21 pm

You must buy it.