Mannanan's Wand Cabinet

This forum is for discussion about KQIII Redux. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

TriniMage
Royal Servant Status

Mannanan's Wand Cabinet

#1 Post by TriniMage » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:33 am

Interesting if you have left the cabinet open, when you return to place the wand in it closes automatically, but if you closed it by clicking the hand icon on it when you reopen it with the key it remains open after placing the wand in it...
In trying to complete the game in the quickest time after making the music and fly spells, I wanted to return the wand to its cabinet before he returned. Instead of clicking the wand on the cabinet, I clicked the hand on the cabinet and it closed so I used the key to reopen and place the wand into it. Since it had always closed automatically after placing the wand in it and I was running out of time I hurried to hide all the other stuff under the bed. I knew that I had closed all the drawers and the closet in his room so when he promptly kills me for "going through his belongings" I was at a loss until when I after multiple reloads of the game I noticed that the wand cabinet had remained open...

jannius
Peasant Status

Re: Mannanan's Wand Cabinet

#2 Post by jannius » Sat May 26, 2012 5:19 pm

Yeah, several people had the issue with leaving the cabinet door open, haha.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
That's not a knife! The knife you found under a rock one time, now THAT was a knife!