Feedback on KQ3 Redux

This forum is for discussion about KQIII Redux. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Drawallday
Knight Status

Feedback on KQ3 Redux

#1 Post by Drawallday » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:43 pm

You guys at AGD Interactive might remember me from doing some artwork and animations for QFG2. Remember that Griffin? :)

My daughter and I are playing the game together. I think she really enjoys the game and she's only 2! KQ3 can be a fun learning game.

One feedback I have so far, it would be nice for a way to take the spell ingredient list with you instead of memorizing it or writing it down separately on a paper.

Again, thanks for the free game!

Drawallday
Knight Status

Re: Feedback on KQ3 Redux

#2 Post by Drawallday » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:39 am

Just beat the game. Great job! Are you guys planning to do more King Quest remakes?
The best part is playing in old school graphics which I missed so much.

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

#3 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:00 am

Thanks, Michael! I'm pleased to hear that you and your daughter had a good experience playing through the game. :)

Since it has been mentioned a few times now, we're going to try and implement a list of spell ingredients on a peice of paper which you can take with you in the next update of the game.

As for future King's Quest remakes, it all comes down to whether Activision will allow us to continue doing them commercially. Feel free to check out the Future Remakes Part Deux thread, and add any input you might have and cast your own vote.

Drawallday
Knight Status

#4 Post by Drawallday » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:48 pm

I'll make sure to check that link. :)