Finished! 203 out of 210

This forum is for discussion about KQIII Redux. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

rollercoasternd
Peasant Status

Finished! 203 out of 210

#1 Post by rollercoasternd » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:54 pm

Got the Stockholm Award and the Molasses Award. Absolutely amazing game! Took me two weeks to get through it! Pretty proud of that.

So... the Father... I was expecting him to have more speaking roles in the game, why was he standing in the middle of the burning woods? I figured he would have made a really big awesome scene for something.. Also I had to restore and go back and get the item. Had no clue it was buried in the treasure, what is the point of the item?

But great really great game, I love the beautiful menu's the backgrounds were gorgeous! The soundtrack was awesome, love of it paid tribute to other themes I think KQ5 and some of the themes from KQ2+. Was so sad that I beat it, I so want to know more about this curse and the item! Its killing me lol

Billetwound
Royal Servant Status

Re: Finished! 203 out of 210

#2 Post by Billetwound » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:13 pm

The Father is in the woods because he is the cause of the curse, the dragon, and the damage to Daventry, he is searching for "The Item" and is a Continuation of the Storyline from KQ2+ . The true purpose of "The Item" is not yet known to all of us. But getting it gets you a special ending.

More explanations about The Father, The Item, and the rest of AGDI's new story will need further telling in Future games, but as they have stated their Agreement with Activision ( Sierra's Current IP Holder) says that they could finish any game they were working on but nothing new. And as the Group themselves have said that they cannot afford to make free games anymore, the only way i think we will find out what is gonna happen with this story line is If Activision Grants them a license to make and sell future remakes ( Fingers Crossed on this ) as i love their work and this story line addition. I would love for Activision allow themselves to do this because they will make money from it too.