getting the lute

This forum is for discussion about KQIII Redux. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

LadyDragon
Peasant Status

getting the lute

#1 Post by LadyDragon » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:35 pm

I have been stuck here for awhile. I must be going about it wrong. **spoiler** I know where to get it. I need it and a certain spell to get something from the bard that will help me on the page for the cat spell, right? I have a keen idea on where it is at, but, getting that lute will be the death of me yet. :cry I even bought drinks until i threw up. :lol even took a certain spell before hand. still can't get it. what am I doing wrong? If this had been posted, sorry for reposting. I searched a little but did not want to spoil anything ahead so, decided to just come on in and ask. I broke down and found someone do it on you tube..I take the spell, goto the wall to get it, but it won't let me. I have talked to the bard to where he ignores me, so, what am i missing?

ATMachine
Royal Servant Status

Re: getting the lute

#2 Post by ATMachine » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:13 pm

Try to pick up the lute, then talk to the barmaid until she proposes a method for you to earn it.

LadyDragon
Peasant Status

Re: getting the lute

#3 Post by LadyDragon » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:33 pm

:rolleyes oh good grief. see, I knew it was something simple that I was missing. geez. tried taking it off the wall alright, just didn't think to go back and talk to her afterwards. :o Sorry for the stupid question, and thanks for the help! :D