Walkthrough with Points List

This forum is for discussion about KQIII Redux. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

OrigamiGuy
Peasant Status

Walkthrough with Points List

#1 Post by OrigamiGuy » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:20 pm

This started out as a little side project of mine to list the differences between Redux and the original game, but it turned out to be an 18-page monstrosity that I thought I'd share, since I haven't seen any complete walkthroughs or points lists out there so far. For all those who have finished the game already, let me know if there are any inconsistencies or things that could be reworded, of which I'm sure there are many.

So, here you go. Walkthrough of the game, a list of all 210 points, and detailed spell instructions. I originally did this as an HTML file, but the boards won't let me upload htm files or doc files so I had to use mediafire, and I apologize in advance for that. If anyone has a better way to host and distribute this, please let me know.

And, as always, congrats and thanks to AGDI for this fantastic game. I enjoyed every minute.
http://www.mediafire.com/?s6kjh258ypf47u9

DaemonDarqueGS
Peasant Status

Re: Walkthrough with Points List

#2 Post by DaemonDarqueGS » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:48 am

Thanks very much for the walkthrough!

DaemonDarqueGS
Peasant Status

#3 Post by DaemonDarqueGS » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:53 pm

I would like to note that I think the directions in one particular paragraph are a bit off (I'm following it currently). After filling the cup with ocean water, it says go north then west for the cave with the spiderweb, but it should be west, then north.

I'd also like to mention that it doesn't appear that anywhere in the walkthrough did you mention how to get the eagle feather. So far, the only way I figured out how to get it was from the point list.

OrigamiGuy
Peasant Status

#4 Post by OrigamiGuy » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:53 pm

Duly noted, and thanks for the feedback. The file has been updated and uploaded; the eagle now gets his fish, and the directions you mentioned have been reworded.

DaemonDarqueGS
Peasant Status

#5 Post by DaemonDarqueGS » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:22 pm

I'll download thank you! I appreciate the walkthrough, I'm almost done!