Gwydion and Rosella sprites?

This forum is for discussion about KQIII Redux. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

DeadlyTowersSux
Peasant Status

Gwydion and Rosella sprites?

#1 Post by DeadlyTowersSux » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:37 am

Hey AGD Interactive, KQ3 Redux is an awesome remake of an awesome game! I love everything about it! Hey, is there any way you can share the sprites? At least the ones of Gwydion/Alexander and Rosella? I solemnly swear to use them for personal use only, and will not re-distribute or steal them.

I'll understand if you are unwilling to share the sprites, and will bother you no further whether you share them or not.

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

Re: Gwydion and Rosella sprites?

#2 Post by Blackthorne519 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:09 pm

Probably not going to happen, but if you really want them, you can always screen-cap them.

Bt

chucklas
Peasant Status

#3 Post by chucklas » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:20 pm

I wonder if it would even be legal for them to give them to you. Given their agreement with Activision, as far as I am aware, all of the work is property of Activision and would have to come from them. I could be wrong though.

Sslaxx
Peasant Status

#4 Post by Sslaxx » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:21 pm

chucklas wrote:I wonder if it would even be legal for them to give them to you. Given their agreement with Activision, as far as I am aware, all of the work is property of Activision and would have to come from them. I could be wrong though.
You are not wrong. Same as with Phoenix Online. The Silver Lining and all its assets are owned by Activision too. So permission'd have to be granted by Activision, and that is rather unlikely.

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

#5 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Mon May 02, 2011 5:13 pm

Yes, sorry. Unfortunately, we're not able to provide the game assets for the reasons that others have mentioned above.