Pleasure working on the Game

This forum is for discussion about KQIII Redux. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

rgala
Peasant Status

Pleasure working on the Game

#1 Post by rgala » Mon May 02, 2011 7:12 am

AGD Interactive,

It was my absolute pleasure playing a small part in the Development of KQ3. I enjoyed the nuances of difference, and nostalgia I got from playing through it. I've been a huge supporter of AGD since your website went live. I was a sophomore in High School and waited with eager anticipation for the original KQ1 remake release. I was 5 years old when I originally played Hero's Quest. When I was 6 years old I picked up my first copy of Kings Quest V and played it through. I was 9 before I'd played through KQ 1-7, and QFG 1-4. These games resonate within me as I get older and I very much admire your passion for keeping these games alive. They are for all times, classic gaming, and interactive story telling will never be quite the same without them. I am a professional storyteller now, and my inspiration came from my imagination, which was nurtured through these stories. You keep the charm of these adventures alive. Thank you.

Robert Adamson

Erpy
Forum Administrator

Re: Pleasure working on the Game

#2 Post by Erpy » Mon May 02, 2011 8:13 am

Thanks for bringing Alex to life, Robert. It was awesome having an experienced actor doing the part without it costing us an arm and a leg.

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

#3 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Mon May 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Hey, Rob, it's good of you to stop by and let us know your experiences after playing the finished game. Thanks again for supplying your voice talents for the role of Alexander. Each successive Sierra remake we've worked on has gotten more refined, so it was a lot of fun, this time, having some high caliber voice talent on board to match up with the other improved areas (such as art & visuals). It helped provide the game an edge that it wouldn't have otherwise had!

Thanks for the feedback, and good luck with your career.

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#4 Post by Blackthorne519 » Wed May 04, 2011 9:53 pm

Nice to see a real pro who actually plays the games they work on. Good job on the VA in the game.

Bt

OhMan
Peasant Status

#5 Post by OhMan » Wed May 18, 2011 4:16 pm

Yeah yeah good job!