Leginimor Award help, and a question (spoilers)

This forum is for discussion about KQIII Redux. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Tsunoba
Peasant Status

Leginimor Award help, and a question (spoilers)

#1 Post by Tsunoba » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:15 am

Before I begin, is there a Forum Rules topic that I missed? I'm not sure about where this forum stands on Thread Necro vs. Repeat Topics.

I've been replaying KQ3R the past couple of days, trying to get all the awards, and I'm having trouble with Legenimor. I've gotten the extra conversation with the oracle, I got the item, and I talked to The Father. I saw on the criteria thread that there was something about an extended conversation with Seran, but the only extra dialogue I seem to be able to get out of him is the automatic dialogue from when I grab the item. What am I doing wrong?

TriniMage
Royal Servant Status

Re: Leginimor Award help, and a question (spoilers)

#2 Post by TriniMage » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:48 am

Tsunoba wrote:Before I begin, is there a Forum Rules topic that I missed? I'm not sure about where this forum stands on Thread Necro vs. Repeat Topics.

I've been replaying KQ3R the past couple of days, trying to get all the awards, and I'm having trouble with Legenimor. I've gotten the extra conversation with the oracle, I got the item, and I talked to The Father. I saw on the criteria thread that there was something about an extended conversation with Seran, but the only extra dialogue I seem to be able to get out of him is the automatic dialogue from when I grab the item. What am I doing wrong?
After you choose, but before you take the box to get the ITEM, you can have an interesting 'conversation' with SERAN...

Tsunoba
Peasant Status

#3 Post by Tsunoba » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:02 pm

TriniMage wrote:After you choose, but before you take the box to get the ITEM, you can have an interesting 'conversation' with SERAN...
The only "conversation" I'm getting from him then is a bunch of randomly spouted lines, like how belonging is important, not belongings, and truth, trust, and mercy begin with yourself, and stuff like that. I kept talking to him until I was pretty sure I got all of them, and at the end, I still failed to get Legenimor.

TriniMage
Royal Servant Status

#4 Post by TriniMage » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:04 am

Tsunoba wrote: The only "conversation" I'm getting from him then is a bunch of randomly spouted lines, like how belonging is important, not belongings, and truth, trust, and mercy begin with yourself, and stuff like that. I kept talking to him until I was pretty sure I got all of them, and at the end, I still failed to get Legenimor.
That was the 'conversation' I was referring to...
Are you sure that you completed the extended conversation with the oracle?
Maybe you should replay and pay attention to all the conversations and collecting the item...
When we were playing soon after the release no one seemed to have difficulty getting this award....

DrJones
Trusty Riding Saurus

#5 Post by DrJones » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:40 am

I think Legenimor requires you to read the hidden note in Manannan's desk, but it's been a while since I last played and I'm not too sure about the criteria.

TriniMage
Royal Servant Status

#6 Post by TriniMage » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:10 am

DrJones wrote:I think Legenimor requires you to read the hidden note in Manannan's desk, but it's been a while since I last played and I'm not too sure about the criteria.
That makes sense!
Tsunoba, if you replay, please let me know if that is correct so I can update the Awards Criteria list!

Tsunoba
Peasant Status

#7 Post by Tsunoba » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:08 am

TriniMage wrote:
DrJones wrote:I think Legenimor requires you to read the hidden note in Manannan's desk, but it's been a while since I last played and I'm not too sure about the criteria.
That makes sense!
Tsunoba, if you replay, please let me know if that is correct so I can update the Awards Criteria list!
That's exactly what it was! I kept skipping it after I got Perfectionist, since I didn't see the point after that. Unless I'm playing for the story, which I generally do when I'm not trying to get all the in-game awards/achievements/trophies/whatever. :D

Thank you both!

Also, damn. I apparently missed someone/something, because I didn't get 'Enry the 'Ermit.