What a strange coincidence...

This forum is for discussion about KQIII Redux. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

JohnnyD
Peasant Status

What a strange coincidence...

#1 Post by JohnnyD » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:02 am

I had to register just to make this post:

Last night (the 20th) I had a dream that I was standing at the foot of the mountain path that leads up to Manannan's humble abode, and it was night time, and there was a lightening storm above. I was super pumped because they (YOU GUYS) had made a remake of KQ3 and it was so realistic there was a feature that let you put yourself in Gwydion's shoes and play the game as him. I was so excited that I had to call my best friend Jordan (who lives in North Carolina now) and invite him over just so I could show him all the neat spells I learned how to do while playing the game. I specifically remember yelling at him: "THIS IS THE MOST REALISTIC 8-BIT GAME EVER!!" There was a bunch of other stuff too; I vaguely remember hitting on the wenches at the tavern but what I remember most is standing at the foot of that scary ol' mountain path. [And yes I realize the remakes are not 8-bit :p ]

When I woke up I laughed it off as just another one of my silly dreams, but tonight as I'm about to go to bed I decided I should check the AGD website for the newest updates and 'lo & behold...

I'm having a hard time containing my laughter :rollin my best friend Jordan (who with I share all my dreams) is in the same boat. Anyway, I cannot WAIT to play this game and I just had to register just to share this strange dream with you all! Happy creating!!

Johnny D

navynuke04
Honorary AGD

Re: What a strange coincidence...

#2 Post by navynuke04 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:38 am

Awesome. Let me know if you dream any lottery numbers! ;)

Bobbin Threadbare
Royal Servant Status

Re: What a strange coincidence...

#3 Post by Bobbin Threadbare » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:33 pm

I doubt he shares it. A man always keeps his winnings. :lol

And that was the strangest dreams. Wish I had one, not having it feels like being cheated by a handsome pirate hunk. :rollin