KQ1 Remake opening with AGS

Report bugs or find solutions to hardware problems regarding KQ1VGA and KQ2:RTS.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Hans

KQ1 Remake opening with AGS

#1 Post by Hans » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:05 pm

Hi there!
Sorry that I´m opening the topic here but my registration would have been necessary at the other topics but it didnt work there.

My question is: Could you email me the data file of the game KQ1 Remake that you can open in the adventure game studio programm?

Please dont think that I want to make profit with your game and your ideas! The reason for my question is: Right now Im trying to develope my own game and I would like to see how you created your game.

Thanks a lot and all kind wishes!

Hans

Hans

Re: KQ1 Remake opening with AGS

#2 Post by Hans » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:06 pm

Hans wrote:Hi there!
Sorry that I´m opening the topic here but my registration would have been necessary at the other topics but it didnt work there.

My question is: Could you email me the data file of the game KQ1 Remake that you can open in the adventure game studio programm?

Please dont think that I want to make profit with your game and your ideas! The reason for my question is: Right now Im trying to develope my own game and I would like to see how you created your game.

Thanks a lot and all kind wishes!

Hans
My E-mail is:

hanskloepfel@lycos.de

navynuke04
Honorary AGD

#3 Post by navynuke04 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:22 pm

No. The game (and all future games) are not open source.

Hans

#4 Post by Hans » Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:56 pm

Hi Navynuke04!

Okay, I understand your hesitation.Thanks for your reply. Anyway, would it be possible to get some midi data files? Perhaps the main soundtrack from Kings Quest 2. I still havn't found this music so maybe you could tell me the source?

Thanks,

Hans

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#5 Post by Angelus3K » Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:59 pm

If you look on the AGS website I'm sure there is an AGS Jukebox made by our very own Navynuke which allows you to play music files from any AGS game including KQ1VGA and KQ2VGA.

Hans

#6 Post by Hans » Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:23 pm

thanks for this immediate reply. I looked at this webside but I haven't been able to find this jukebox you wrote about. Could you send me some details about getting to this jukebox.

Thanks a lot,

Hans

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#7 Post by Angelus3K » Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:42 pm

The original thread is Here but the link is not working.

Navy, have you got AGS Jukebox uploaded to your new server? (or is it still available from the AGS site?)

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#8 Post by Erpy » Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:01 pm

Tom is still hosting the util on his server. Go here to download the jukebox, as well as a large part of KQ2VGA's soundtrack as separate ogg-files.