DownLoading KQ1VGA

Report bugs or find solutions to hardware problems regarding KQ1VGA and KQ2:RTS.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Dragonteeth

DownLoading KQ1VGA

#1 Post by Dragonteeth » Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:42 am

Hi ,

Ijust tried downloading kq1 but when I try to it finishes downloading too quickly. The status box shows the file transfer rate will take over 2 hours to download the 20.5 MBof the game but when I let mycomputer run and check on it from time to time to see the progress of the transfer it is completed within 25 minutes at most but only 3 MB of the game has been downloaded instead of the 20.5. Whats going on and howcan Isolve the problem?

Also when I try to open the file after thedownload it says file contains invalid data. I assume this is because it diddent download completly or is this another problem also, and if so how can I fix it because Ireally want to download the game . It looks great[color=blue][/color]

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#2 Post by Angelus3K » Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:23 am

Hi,

The best thing to do is keep trying to download as you will get a different mirror which should allow you to complete the download.

And yes you are gettting the invalid data error as you have not got a complete file.

Relight
Archival Expert

#3 Post by Relight » Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:03 pm

Before you start a new thread you might want to look at existing threads as well. For example, this one right underneath yours also offers some further suggestions on what to do if you're having problems downloading our games:

http://www.agdiforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10722

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#4 Post by Angelus3K » Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:02 pm

Relight wrote:Before you start a new thread you might want to look at existing threads as well. For example, this one right underneath yours also offers some further suggestions on what to do if you're having problems downloading our games:

http://www.agdiforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10722
Hey thats my line (j/k)  ;)  :lol