Image of game on screen

Report bugs or find solutions to hardware problems regarding KQ1VGA and KQ2:RTS.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Dragonsteeth

Image of game on screen

#1 Post by Dragonsteeth » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:34 pm

HI,

I was finally able to sucesfully load Kings Quest 1 after using getright and trying numerous times but the image of the game is cut on my screen, not centered. To the left I can only read quest I of the title and when i playthe game the icon of the walking graham is not visible to my left as is part of the games image , it is cut on the left. Is there a way I can drag the image and center it on my screen? What can I do to resolve this problem?

Also I tried loading the voice pack numerous times with get right but when it has finished downloading and I tryto open the file it gives me the invalid data message. Should I just keep trying to download it and I will eventually get it like with the music pack and game itselfe. or is there some other way to load the speech pack?

Thanks for any help

adeyke

#2 Post by adeyke » Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:00 am

There should be buttons on your monitor that allow you to adjust the size and position, so you can use those to center it.

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#3 Post by Angelus3K » Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:07 am

Also you could open the setup file in the KQ directory and run the game in a window instead of full screen.

The best thing to do is to keep on trying to download, as mentioned in the sticky about problems with downloading you will eventually get a working copy of the file.  :)