Bug in Aziza's Game

Report bugs or find solutions to hardware problems regarding KQ1VGA and KQ2:RTS.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Thepal
Knight Status

Bug in Aziza's Game

#1 Post by Thepal » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:11 pm

It seems you can get stuck in Aziza's magic game. As you can see in screenshot, both Aziza and I are fire elementals in the bottom-right of the 1st tier. Since sometimes your elemental doesn't seem to change the floor (earth should burn to fire I think...) you can get to a point like that. All both Aziza and I can do is cast open on things. We can't change our elemental (since water can't exist on earth). Can't move forward (since fire can't go on water). So yeah... basically all there is to do is Quit.

Maybe the code for the game wasn't done correctly? Should earth always change to fire in situations like that?
Attachments

[The extension jpg has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Erpy
Forum Administrator

Re: Bug in Aziza's Game

#2 Post by Erpy » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:43 pm

No, earth only changes to fire if it's exposed to more fire than water. It's not a dead-end either. Just cast open on the pillars on your tier until they appear in front of you. (and maybe one behind you is needed too) This will cut the earth zone off from the water zones and make it vulnerable to your fiery influence again.

Thepal
Knight Status

Re: Bug in Aziza's Game

#3 Post by Thepal » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:30 pm

Ah. Since Aziza was just randomly casting open on pillars in other tiers I figured there was nothing to do there