A couple more bugs in KQIII Redux

Report bugs or find solutions to hardware problems regarding KQ1VGA and KQ2:RTS.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Enchantermon
Peasant Status

A couple more bugs in KQIII Redux

#1 Post by Enchantermon » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:57 pm

I haven't seen these mentioned anywhere, so I'll throw them out there.
One happens in Cloud Land after you rescue Rosella. I was just messing around a little, and I went to the far left of Cloud Land and tried to get as close as I could to the edge without falling off. When I got out onto the tip of the furthest peak, Rosella, following me, walked right out onto thin air. I've attached a screenshot.

The other bug I noticed is that during the animal conversations, there's a long period of time between one animal responding to the other. It's only about 3-4 seconds, but for a conversation, that's forever, especially, for example, when one mouse tells the other about the cat, and the other one says "Don't scare me like that!" three seconds later. Sounds very odd.
Attachments

[The extension jpg has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

navynuke04
Honorary AGD

Re: A couple more bugs in KQIII Redux

#2 Post by navynuke04 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:25 pm

Haha! I can explain that though!

She's walking on the invisible ground that Graham used when he climbed up the bean stalk. It's very similar to the invisible bridge that Indiana Jones crossed when searching for the Holy Grail. It's a leap of faith and Alexander lacks faith! Can you blame him though? He's lived on top of a mountain his entire life in constant fear of falling to his death!

Enchantermon
Peasant Status

Re: A couple more bugs in KQIII Redux

#3 Post by Enchantermon » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:11 am

Except that the leap of faith in Indiana Jones still works even if you don't have any faith. ;)