MP3 pack MIA

Report bugs or find solutions to hardware problems regarding KQ1VGA and KQ2:RTS.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

adwinter
Peasant Status

MP3 pack MIA

#1 Post by adwinter » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:53 pm

The download link to the KQMUSICPACK.exe file does not work. I cannot find the file anywhere on the internet (tried google, and some other search engines).<br>I guess this classifies as a 'deployment/distribution bug'. <p></p><i></i>

Milan Easton
Ruler of the Castle

Re: MP3 pack MIA

#2 Post by Milan Easton » Thu Mar 28, 2002 6:21 am

Hi, we've been having problems ever since we got slashdotted. The one server went down permanantly, and the other one seems to be having problems as well. We're going to try to work on this by tomorrow, and see if we can come up with any solutions...<br><br>Thanks for your patience,<br><br>Anonymous Game Developer #1 <p></p><i></i>

Bill
Peasant Status

Re: MP3 pack MIA

#3 Post by Bill » Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:17 pm

I couldn't download it too so I went to FileMirrors.<br>This is a LEGAL search engine that finds zip files in the internet.<br>Go here:<br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.filemirrors.com">www.filemirrors.com</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>Then in the search button type: "KQMUSICPACK.exe" and voila! A file will appear!<br><br>With this search engine you can find EVERYTHING as long as you know the name of the zip file. Regular search engines take a long time and effort. <p></p><i></i>