Death Message goes here.

Report bugs or find solutions to hardware problems regarding KQ1VGA and KQ2:RTS.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Bugen
Peasant Status

Death Message goes here.

#1 Post by Bugen » Thu Dec 20, 2001 8:10 am

This strange message appears on the second screen of the well (the one with "not the chest you're looking for"), when drowning while in the area with most of the water to the dry area in the upper left. All the buttons are greyed out, so I had to Alt-Tab out of it and then Ctrl-Alt-Del to close it. I'm running version 1.1, with both the speech and music packs installed. Here's a screenshot:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.imatowns.com/~webkid/goesher ... <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>The area I'm talking about is around the same place as the greyed out gravestone on the death message box is. <p></p><i></i>

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

Re: Death Message goes here.

#2 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Thu Dec 20, 2001 4:51 pm

This has been fixed in version 2.0, which has been available for a while now. I'm pretty sure that it doesn't occure in 2.0, because nobody has mentioned it since. <p></p><i></i>

Xorcist
Royal Servant Status

Re: Death Message goes here.

#3 Post by Xorcist » Sun Mar 10, 2002 4:54 am

Uh-Oh! Looks like this does still occur in v2.0, it just happened to me today. Same error, same lockup. <p></p><i></i>

Renodox
Defense Minister Status

Same thing happened to me

#4 Post by Renodox » Wed Oct 23, 2002 10:12 am

The lock up happened to me when Graham was in the darker section of the well, I was trying to get to the surface but died. I got the same message and had to quit the game. <p></p><i></i>