My mouse sensitivity is too low (not game-ending)

Report bugs or find solutions to hardware problems regarding KQ1VGA and KQ2:RTS.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

JDspeeder1
Peasant Status

My mouse sensitivity is too low (not game-ending)

#1 Post by JDspeeder1 » Tue Jan 14, 2003 6:36 am

Being physically disabled, I turn my mouse up a few notches in Windows to make it easier to move. In some games, including KQ2, the mouse sensitivity is set too low and there's no option to change it. I find that playing KQ2 is possible but very tiring on the arm. Is there any way to change it? <p></p><i></i>

JDspeeder1
Peasant Status

Re: My mouse sensitivity is too low (not game-ending)

#2 Post by JDspeeder1 » Thu Jan 16, 2003 6:35 am

Anyone there? <p></p><i></i>

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

#3 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Thu Jan 16, 2003 7:39 am

Hmmm, I'm not really sure if there's anything that can be done to speed it up. <br><br>Make sure you're running the game at the lowest resolution (320x200), so that there's less pixels that the mouse has to cover on the screen. I don't know if that would make any difference whatsoever.<br><br> Otherwise, try adjusting the mouse pointer speed manually in windows before running the game... see if that works. <p></p><i></i>

JDspeeder1
Peasant Status

#4 Post by JDspeeder1 » Thu Jan 16, 2003 12:20 pm

The mouse pointers speed is almost at max in Windows as it is. I'll try it at max and see if that helps. BTW, I'm already running at 320x200. <p></p><i></i>

dosuser
Defense Minister Status

#5 Post by dosuser » Fri Jan 17, 2003 2:41 pm

There is not currently a game setting for mouse sensitivity, however I can appreciate your problem so it's something I'll consider adding to a future version.<br> <p></p><i></i>