PiXiA: Rainbow of Havoc - New Adventure Game

This is a public forum, where you can find out everything you wanted to know about making games. Please don't use this forum as a place to recruit new members.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Alias
Royal Vizier Status

PiXiA: Rainbow of Havoc - New Adventure Game

#1 Post by Alias » Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:24 pm

Hey guys,

Check out the details on my new game at:
http://www.bigbluecup.com/yabb/index.php?topic=22081.0

Alliance
Knight Status

#2 Post by Alliance » Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:41 pm

Hehe. Alias, you have a very strange sense of humor. Which is exactly why I thought it was funny. Has that sort of an AGS n00b feel to it. The voice acting was great. I liked the thing. Not really a game so much as a short cutscene, but good nonetheless.  :D

"Who the hell is Chris Jones?"  :lol

Alias
Royal Vizier Status

#3 Post by Alias » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:01 pm

Yeah, I guess that girl doesnt get out much to not know who Chris Jones is.  :p  He looks like the guy from Prince of Persia.  :lol

Come no guys, its really worth a look.  ;)

Swift
Dungeon Mistress

#4 Post by Swift » Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:58 am

So this is the game you asked me to voice act for. Not bad. :)

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#5 Post by Fribbi » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:33 am

Now I know why he asked me once to be a background artist for on of his game hehehe. Hey Alias this was not very bad. This was very funny game. It will beat my own first short game "The wrong game". I guess I have to do better game in this time because of this. Swift once again you have a great talent for making a voices for a game. If I had not be so clumsy on my work on The Black Sky I would had asked you to be the voiceover for Chelly. But I was going to make a voice for that game when I was trying to work on it. You almost sounded like the little fairy in this game but I reconized your voice before I saw the creditlist.

Alias this is exactly what I am going to do now with my second try on my Black Sky game. And now I know thanks to you pal it will work great to everybody. I am maybe better background and sprites artist than you are but you are definatly better game programmer and storyteller than me now.

Overall great I had great fun playing this short game. I really needed a good laugh in this week. so many thanks for that guys and girls. Kepp it up

Alias
Royal Vizier Status

#6 Post by Alias » Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:19 pm

This game was just for a joke me and some friends made, my art skills are much better than that I assure you. Well the main thing it to try and finish something small and just work on something a bit bigger, you cant expect to make a full lenght game on your first time with no experience. Good luck with your next game.