Download The wrong game 2 trailer demo

This is a public forum, where you can find out everything you wanted to know about making games. Please don't use this forum as a place to recruit new members.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

Download The wrong game 2 trailer demo

#1 Post by Fribbi » Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:59 pm

The wrong game 2 trailer demo 2.90 MB

In the last game of "The Wrong Game" Simon the Wiazard discvovered a old tomb where a old evil Wizard layed buried in a old coffin. After Simon touched a strange magic urn wich was behind the coffin of the Evil Wizard he was suddenly dragged in some strange place where he met some three strange guys. Leisure suit Larry, King Graham and Roger Wilco.

After Simon found a hidden scroll to help those character to get out of the urn the scroll changed into EXIT scroll. Simon used that scroll because he hoped he could get of this mess but unfortunatly he was no longer in tomb. Instead he was on the EXIT screen of The wrong game 1.  

So he is still inside a strange computer world.

In this game he will met again the three amigos and he has to help them again with their new problems.

Will Simon finally get out of the magic urn or will he still be stranded on a  game created by a another evil Wizard named Fribbi?  :lol

The full game will come out in near Oktober. :D

Last edited by Fribbi on Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#2 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:44 pm

I'll get around to it one day that screenshot is cool.

Da_elf
Knight Status

#3 Post by Da_elf » Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:05 am

im glad to see your still doing games fribbi

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#4 Post by Fribbi » Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:07 pm

Thanks. In this time I am going to make fun of all my games wich never could be finished like Leisure suit Larry 3 and The Black sky.

As you can see on this screenshot you will now know what happened to the main character from The Black Sky Fribbi.

Yes Fribbi has being living in a trashbox ever since. In this game you can play as Simon,  Leisure Suit Larry, Roger Wilco, King Graham and Fribbi.

BTW in the original Leisure suit Larry 1 game the  city was called Lost Wages but I  called that Las Vegas instead. I know it was a mistake when I mention that in the first game so I will have to use that name instead in this game so I don't have to update the first game again.

I will design new GUI option for this game too. But right now I am going to focus more on the story.

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#5 Post by Fribbi » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:16 pm

This is the 3th and maybe the last update of the demo. I made just a small changes and fixed all errors now.

The Wrong game 2.v3

2.90 mb

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#6 Post by Fribbi » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:35 pm

Just a new news what is going on in my kitchen..just kidding.

The game is looking better and better in each days. I can almost smell victory at last after all this month I have tryed and tryed to make games.

I think I will call it this game now a The Wrong game vs Royal Quest if that name is still available but this is suppose to be joke game with King Graham, Leisure suit Larry, Roger Wilco, me and many more.

This is just fan fictory game so what you have seen in this demo is just a fan fiction story.

Ok now lets get on to the question.

And I must be very serious withouth my grinface now because this is for the real business now.
To my dear friends in AGDI, may I use some of your KQ 1 background and sprites for my game? Please? Pretty pretty please, with no more jokes presented by me?

I hope I may too use Tom music's from his studio. Shall I beg for that too?
I could use some other music's but I still think it will be better to have some music Sierra wish fans know what it is.

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#7 Post by Fribbi » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:57 pm

Well since they in AGDI are not going to loan me their own backgrounds images for my games I guess I can cancel my own friendship with them then. After all those crazy years and the things I have created for them making people laugh with the cirkus link, sharing for them a King Quest 1 comics....mucis's
I recieved nothing but a big laugh and thanks for being their only clown for them.

SIS was right about you. You are not my friends anymore. I only asked for a small favor but no they don't want to help me with my games by sharing for me some artworks from their KQ1 VGA game. And they don't even want me to use their images even I can copy and paste it into my game. Heh you can't stop me for doing that beside this is a free game you gave to everyone.  BTW King Quest games is still not yours AGDI. So that's mean you can't stop me from using your works. But you really should have no worry about this . I will of course mention who drawed those wonderful backgrounds. I am not kind of idiot. I just needed those background so it could speed my works on that games that's all.

But no. Erpy who is always so boring to me as usual said no.
Thanks a lot pal.

Well so long then. I will never return here again. Just forget my game here then and you may as well delete this thread.

SIS congratulation you won.
Fribbi is gone.
Now leave me alone. >:

El_Listo
Royal Servant Status

#8 Post by El_Listo » Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:46 pm

Sorry dear sirs, but I think this guy is an ass. Don't you think?

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#9 Post by Fribbi » Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:50 pm

I know it!!! You are from SIS.  SIS member are always calling me ass. >:

El_Listo
Royal Servant Status

#10 Post by El_Listo » Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:55 pm

Er... what?

Get some sleep dude, calling people who act like you an ass is something universal. What makes you think im that SIS guy? Is he a villian or something? Then I would like to be him! That would be cool!

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#11 Post by Angelus3K » Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:36 pm

Fribbi, your are correct in that AGDI do not own Kings Quest, in fact if you read the legal statement on the main page it clearly says so. It also states that AGDI have permission to use the Kings Quest copyright and that is the exact reason why AGDI cannot allow you to use their images/sprites etc as it would be illegal.

It has nothing to do with if your a friend of AGDI or not.

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#12 Post by Erpy » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:02 pm

Angelus is correct. Sierra owns KQ1VGA and KQ2VGA and you asked for an official okay on the use of contents, which I declined for that very reason. No, we can't stop you from simply taking it, but no, we're not gonna say "yes, take and use whatever you want...we officially support it." (which is what you wanted)

Whether I was boring or not is your own view on the situation...I couldn't really find a more exciting way to bring it to you. I'll practice on the execution-part if you like, but would you really want me to put all sorts of random smilies all over the place to stomp out the bore-factor? We both know better.

Please stop throwing temper tantrums if you don't get your way. If I'm gonna be respectful in my PM's, please have the decency to be respectful in return.

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#13 Post by Fribbi » Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:38 pm

I have better idea. After all this time I have be here with you on this forums why not.

Can I join the team AGDI? I work on my game and you work on your game but we will still be in same team.I can also try to help you if you want. We will help each other with our games.  So yes that's mean my game is yours too. Lets be friend again. Deal? :D  But hey that's how Leisure suit Larry and Space Quest games started. Al Lowe worked on his own game while he was also helping others workers in Sierra as you already know.

But that is the only way to stop this argument. Peace.

And El_Listo you should shame yourself calling yourself a SIS. SIS are not cool they are **beep** assholes.

But I am really sorry if you are not from SIS. But are you from Spain? But many people here from Spain has not be very friendly to me here.

SIS is a kid group who always attack my e-mails and homepages whenever they find it. And just like ALIAS they want me to go from this forum and kill myself instead because they are always telling me I am useless and everybody here look at me as a stupid clown who know nothing at all. That's why I hate them.

And calling yourself a SIS is like calling a ban on you here from this forums because they are not welcome here. So I would be more careful in next time for what you are saying here if I was you or else I will press on the SIS ALERT button in next time. :evil

And for those who like to laugh at me again...well here goes.

I am sorry for being such a big ***  to you all and specially you Erpy earlier today....I'm sorry. :o  ok was that the 9993 apoligize I had made in this year?

El_Listo
Royal Servant Status

#14 Post by El_Listo » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:20 pm

Fribbi wrote:So I would be more careful in next time for what you are saying here if I was you or else I will press on the SIS ALERT button in next time.
I'm gonna say what I want here, if a moderator doesn't like it he is going to delete it and end of story, but you aren't going to tell me what to do, ok kid?

And personally I find your attitude very disrespectful and immature, look, I don't know what kind of relation you have with AGDI, but I see you misunderstand friendship with interests, you insult them and ask about joining them, you should be ashamed, but anyway, I smell a big NO in response. The only way of stopping this is you shutting up, it's not surprising people want you to leave this forums.

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#15 Post by Erpy » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:28 pm

Ummm...the only way to end this argument is to let you join the team? That makes no sense to me. The way to stop this argument is to stop the melodrama put the focus of this thread back on your project itself again.

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#16 Post by Fribbi » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:44 pm

I'm gonna say what I want here, if a moderator doesn't like it he is going to delete it and end of story, but you aren't going to tell me what to do, ok kid?
You really think it wil be like that?

Wow you are sounding sooooo cooool now. I was just warning you if you dare to say anything bad word to me I will call on the moderator to ban you. And since you still want to call yourself one of the SIS do you really think you will be safe here to say anything here to me now?

To Erpy:

Well I will have to change the plan of the game story then since I can't use the images from the Daventry. I still can't beleave it I can't have some of the images you already worked on. And why are you so afraid having me in your team?  I have never insult AGDI. If I had insult them in any way they had then put a ban on me then.

El_Listo
Royal Servant Status

#17 Post by El_Listo » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:50 pm

Hey kid, shut up about that SIS stuff. You are getting really annoying and sound very ridiculous.

navynuke04
Honorary AGD

#18 Post by navynuke04 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:52 pm

I don't see this thread going back on topic any time soon. I've decided to put a stop to the pointless bickering.