FatBa%^&*% RPG! All Austin Powers Fans must see!

This is a public forum, where you can find out everything you wanted to know about making games. Please don't use this forum as a place to recruit new members.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Ryo7
Peasant Status

FatBa%^&*% RPG! All Austin Powers Fans must see!

#1 Post by Ryo7 » Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:26 am

My fat friend and I are envious of the character FatBastard on Austing Powers and are using Adventure Game Studio to make a FatBastard RPG because we really have nothing better to do with our time. Our aim is humor...as we feel the Fatman should get more attention. We mostly need someone who can come up with comedic acts for FatBastard to do or experience in game but especially need someone who can help us design landscapes and character models, as well as other miscellaneous graphics. My contact info is here, I'll give a picture of our awesome title screen to anyone via e-mail who wants to see it! Ryo7@zoominternet.net

Also, I am doing the FatBastard voice overs personally, it'll open like a movie trailer with me using a really deep voice. I am a bit of an impressionist, so I am gonna flare here. Anyone who wants to do voice overs is welcome as well.