Jones in the fast lane in Flash!

This is a public forum, where you can find out everything you wanted to know about making games. Please don't use this forum as a place to recruit new members.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

haradan
Knight Status

Jones in the fast lane in Flash!

#1 Post by haradan » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:22 am

Hey, check out this remake of Jones in the fast lane. It's done in flash and will have multiplayer capabilities. Right now it's just a beta, so it has some bugs (mainly the AI) but it looks great already. And no, this is not the Jones remake that was announced some time back in this forums, this is a completely different project which is only now coming out of the closet. Check it out!

http://rambo3.googlepages.com/jones.html

By the way, I kind of very indirectly helped in this remake (I recorded the MT32 music of Jones for Queststudios, yes, you will hear the MT32 music!) and now I'm kind of helping Kevin to get the final version polished, recording missing tracks and finding bugs, so if you find any bugs I'd be grateful if you tell me about it!

Kevin has the idea of making an upgraded version as well, but right now this is very much the original, only it's in flash and with MT32 music. Enjoy.

gandri25
Peasant Status

#2 Post by gandri25 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:09 am

Cool i haven't seen a bug yet keep up the good work  :)

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#3 Post by Blackthorne519 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:26 pm

This is one of the most awesome things I've played.  I love Jones in the Fast Lane.

~Steve

Broomie
The Enigma

#4 Post by Broomie » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:55 pm

Very additive. I just completed it which is a relief because I was thinking it would go on for hours. Great game!