7 Days a Skeptic

This is a public forum, where you can find out everything you wanted to know about making games. Please don't use this forum as a place to recruit new members.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Migs
Knight Status

7 Days a Skeptic

#1 Post by Migs » Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:16 pm

Yahtzee's sequel to 5 Days a Stranger is out! Get it here: http://www.fullyramblomatic.com/7days/

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#2 Post by Fribbi » Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:48 pm

I have already download it and I am still playing it and now I am stuck.

I think this is a bug but when I got in the EVA suit and got suddenly a grey little item called fchc. What in the hell is that anyway? It was to me like a swichbutton or some small lever thing.

[spoiler]Ok need help with that game because I am stuck on the last day Sunday and the killer is trying to kill me. How can I get rid off the weilder. I tried to open the airlock door to get rid off him since the old baseball trick can't be used (again).[/spoiler]

1eyedParrot
Knight Status

#3 Post by 1eyedParrot » Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:36 pm

Fribbi wrote:I have already download it and I am still playing it and now I am stuck.

I think this is a bug but when I got in the EVA suit and got suddenly a grey little item called fchc. What in the hell is that anyway? It was to me like a swichbutton or some small lever thing.

[spoiler]Ok need help with that game because I am stuck on the last day Sunday and the killer is trying to kill me. How can I get rid off the weilder. I tried to open the airlock door to get rid off him since the old baseball trick can't be used (again).[/spoiler]
Here it is.
[spoiler]When John DeFoe is chasing you, go to the captains quarters and go to the console. Type in "captain" and enter the password 280730. Enter 2(lower radio masts) and then go to the airlock in the suit and wait for the killer. After you're both outside go up the steps and stand on the radio masts, once the killer gets close enough get off the masts and then...well see for yourself.[/spoiler]

Steffi Evenstar
Defense Minister Status

#4 Post by Steffi Evenstar » Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:42 pm

i don't like this one nearly as much as i liked "5 Days a Stranger" (one of the best short games out there, imho). the cursors drive me up the wall.

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#5 Post by Fribbi » Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:26 pm

I guess there will be another sequel to that game. Perhaps the game will be called "9 days... or 3 days..something.

Why I said that.

Well...
1+2=3
3+2=5
5+2=7
7+2=9
9+2=11