The Sierra VGA Background Remakes Thread

This is a public forum, where you can find out everything you wanted to know about making games. Please don't use this forum as a place to recruit new members.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Gronagor
Saurus Salesman

#476 Post by Gronagor » Thu May 17, 2007 7:33 am

TribeHasSpoken wrote:That's very true. Though I don't think anyone in the Sierra fangame community has yet taken the drastic step of faking their own death (allegedly) to end a project.
Guess that's what happen when you start giving out your contact details to everyone. Hehehe! I'm surprized no-one accessed his school results yet.  :lol

Broomie
The Enigma

#477 Post by Broomie » Thu May 17, 2007 8:13 am

TribeHasSpoken wrote:That's very true. Though I don't think anyone in the Sierra fangame community has yet taken the drastic step of faking their own death (allegedly) to end a project.
Wow, I read the announcement that he had died and looking quite forward to the project I understood. Yet to hear the truth it's just annoying, he could have had less trouble if he just said that he didn't want to finish it. You're better off getting emails and messages on why you cancelled it rather than if you were alive or not. Silly kids.

Gronagor
Saurus Salesman

#478 Post by Gronagor » Thu May 17, 2007 9:18 am

Yeah.... but that's just it. He wanted to finish it, but in peace. I bet this was his parents' idea.

Mom: "I don't like it that all these strange kids are calling here. I want you to stop this... I don't know. Get someone to tell them you're dead!"

They didn't expect people to actually call the police and other mediums to verify the truth.

Fact is: He is weird. As is the community for going on like that!!

danimal
Peasant Status

Shame

#479 Post by danimal » Mon May 21, 2007 10:39 pm

Shame

I was actually going to offer to hosting for there website since it is dead on the net.