Hero of Infamous Kingdoms

This is a public forum, where you can find out everything you wanted to know about making games. Please don't use this forum as a place to recruit new members.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Swift
Dungeon Mistress

#1 Post by Swift » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:43 am

We are VERY pleased to announce that Codename Entertainment, Hero6, Infamous Adventures, Project Katrina, and Solar Crescent Studios have merged to form Silver Sphinx Studios, a team that is dedicated to create the next generation of oldskool adventures. We've had to keep this in the utmost secrecy over the last few months and are very happy to be able to at last share this exciting news with you, the fans of adventure gaming!

Not only have we merged our project teams, we have also merged our projects and have created a game for you to enjoy! YES, we've already created an entire game, ready for download!
Presenting,

[edit]

We apologise if you are unable to view the website.
Brassfire wrote:Sorry, my datacenter seems to be experiencing difficulties (yes, datacenter, not server) so the main site is down.

The techs are working on the issue and the site should be up anytime now. I haven't slept and it's dawn so I'm sleeping now that I know the techs are working on it.

Keep checking the url above too because the site is really pretty!
Mirrors are here:

Full game, 10 MB
Full Game 2
Full Game 3

Full game, no speech pack, 3 MB
Full Game No Speech 2
Full Game No Speech 3

Separate speech pack download, 7 MB
Speech Pack 2
Speech Pack 3

Orion
Royal Servant Status

#2 Post by Orion » Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:19 pm

Could I ask that discussion for this be over at this thread?

viewtopic.php?t=9747

It'll help not having to check two threads for feedback :)

*wavey to Swift* :)

Swift
Dungeon Mistress

#3 Post by Swift » Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:22 pm

*wavey to Orion*

Hehe, when I posted this, I had no idea Gron was doing the same thing over at the OT forum.