It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:25 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is the sexiest forum male?
Rambaldi 35%  35%  [ 9 ]
Blackthorne 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Blackthorne 8%  8%  [ 2 ]
Erpy 31%  31%  [ 8 ]
The Knight 23%  23%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 26
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 9:18 pm 
Offline
The Heretic
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 12:03 am
Posts: 518
Location: Hoboken, NJ
ElMariachi wrote:
Get theee hnce, Jodo. Can't I agt least see the fighting demo.

You should have downloaded the crossbow demo before site when kabloo. THough don't worry, Blackthorne purshed some webspace TODAY so hopefully we'll be online again soon.

_________________
<o>

"The woman here depicted will possess unseen marks. Signs that she will be the one to bring forth my works...bind them with fury; a burning anger. Unless prevented, at vulgar cost, this woman will render the greatest power unto utter desolation."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 9:27 pm 
Offline
Knight Status

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:29 am
Posts: 176
Location: US
I did, but i beat that on the third time and it poses no challeneg, be nicde if there could be more, or if they were faster.

_________________
Stay Untouchable- Cain Aleksandrovich. The artist formerly known as El Mariachi.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 12:24 am 
Offline
Infamous Sheik of Australia
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 3:43 pm
Posts: 1722
Location: Rockhampton Australia
I voted for Rambaldi, not because I think he's sexy, but because he's got a slutty sister he's going to hook me up with when I go to the States later this year.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 4:13 am 
Offline
Knight Status

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:29 am
Posts: 176
Location: US
Hey, come on, we don't need that kind of talk around here. Beside,s i got first dibs.

_________________
Stay Untouchable- Cain Aleksandrovich. The artist formerly known as El Mariachi.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 4:27 am 
Offline
The Heretic
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 12:03 am
Posts: 518
Location: Hoboken, NJ
Klitos wrote:
I voted for Rambaldi, not because I think he's sexy, but because he's got a slutty sister he's going to hook me up with when I go to the States later this year.

So is it settled? Are you def. coming to visit in the Fall?

_________________
<o>

"The woman here depicted will possess unseen marks. Signs that she will be the one to bring forth my works...bind them with fury; a burning anger. Unless prevented, at vulgar cost, this woman will render the greatest power unto utter desolation."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 5:47 pm 
Offline
The Enigma
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2003 1:00 am
Posts: 2601
Location: UK
I'm still the sexiest on the IA team. And I'm Irish too.

_________________
Sweeping Sir James
-----------------
http://www.infamous-adventures.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 5:57 pm 
Offline
The Heretic
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 12:03 am
Posts: 518
Location: Hoboken, NJ
Broomie wrote:
I'm still the sexiest on the IA team. And I'm Irish too.

You would be... if you weren't only eleven years old! :p

_________________
<o>

"The woman here depicted will possess unseen marks. Signs that she will be the one to bring forth my works...bind them with fury; a burning anger. Unless prevented, at vulgar cost, this woman will render the greatest power unto utter desolation."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 2:37 am 
Offline
King of Men
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2002 9:10 pm
Posts: 2373
Location: Balamb Garden
Quote:
I'm still the sexiest on the IA team. And I'm Irish too.


I'm Irish as well. Your point? ;)
I guess we could have two hot studs on the forums. :p


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 3:37 am 
Offline
The Heretic
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 12:03 am
Posts: 518
Location: Hoboken, NJ
*cough* *cough*
Uh, that would be three, Knight. I may not have any Irish in me, but I know I'm a stud muffin.

Ok, I'm just a muffin. A big, whimpy, muffin, I know it. :cry

_________________
<o>

"The woman here depicted will possess unseen marks. Signs that she will be the one to bring forth my works...bind them with fury; a burning anger. Unless prevented, at vulgar cost, this woman will render the greatest power unto utter desolation."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:17 pm 
Offline
Royal Vizier Status

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:08 pm
Posts: 1614
Blackthorn only has 1 vote! :lol Go rambaldi. :lol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:22 pm 
Offline
Forum Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2001 8:28 pm
Posts: 11434
Location: The Netherlands
I'm not certain about the results of this one. I remember taking bribes to switch the options around in this one.

Shame on me.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:26 pm 
Offline
Royal Vizier Status

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:08 pm
Posts: 1614
Sure you did. :rollin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:59 am 
Offline
Seto Kaiba Fangirl
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2003 11:07 am
Posts: 639
maybe you men can answer me this....are you all trying to compensate for somethign by asking this? And people WONDER why I'm not fond of the male gender. Is being sexy the ONLY thing that matters now?

Why can't people ever poll on who we think is the most mature, honest, humorous and all around person?

Judging people based on their looks is superficial and selfish in my opinion. A person shouldn't be judged any less because they weren't born with the looks that would be considered "great" or "sexy" by the cover and contents of a magazine.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:11 am 
Offline
Super Star

Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:31 pm
Posts: 1128
Location: Lemming land
Eh, they were just joking.
...At least I think they were. :|


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:12 am 
Offline
Honorary AGD
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2002 1:19 am
Posts: 5362
Location: US of A
Different people find different things sexy. I find a smart, nice, funny woman to be extremely sexy. The body is an extra bonus.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:15 am 
Offline
Seto Kaiba Fangirl
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2003 11:07 am
Posts: 639
And joking about it is very immature in my opinion. Some people are offended by such things. Myself included. To me, joking about anythign sex related, including someone being sexy, isn't funny. Sex is a very serious issue in this world, and not somethign to be taken lightly.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:28 am 
Offline
Honorary AGD
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2002 1:19 am
Posts: 5362
Location: US of A
Actually, I wasn't joking. My current girlfriend is in school. She's making very good grades. She also loves my kids, and gets along with my parents. On top of that, she makes me laugh. I find these things to be extremely sexy. The fact that I find her attractive is an added bonus.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:05 am 
Offline
Seto Kaiba Fangirl
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2003 11:07 am
Posts: 639
Sorry navy, that wasn't aimed toward you, your post wasn't there when i typed that out, you must have posted it right when I was typing it out, so I never saw your post until now.

I just never ceases to anger me, that everything nowadays related to sex or being sexy in some way, shape or form. I don't understand why people can't think of anything else. It's everywhere. And to some, it's offensive an insulting. it makes many feel left out because they aren't "involved". and to be perfectly frank, being one of the few left out, in any situation, sucks mega rats butt.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:29 am 
Offline
Royal Vizier Status
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 3:37 am
Posts: 2298
Location: Central New York
Takari,

I made this thread as a joke because, frankly, this is

a) The Internet
b) I am the most Un-sexy Man

This was made a long time ago; when I started the poll, all the choices were me. It was made due to a thread that was started WAY long ago in OT.

I think if you can't joke about sex and sexiness, then you've got a problem. It's the most redonkculous thing on Earth, yet most people do anything to get it. If that's not humour, people scrambling to get a five second pleasure fest, then I don't know what is.

This whole thing was just sillyness.

Bt

_________________
You've got to be crazy; you gotta have a real need.  You gotta sleep on your toes, and when you're on the street, you got to be able to pick out the easy meat with your eyes closed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:51 am 
Offline
Seto Kaiba Fangirl
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2003 11:07 am
Posts: 639
No, it's just that everyone ELSE has a problem with the way i think. look at some of my other posts recently and the replies to them...you'll see my point.

I wouldn't give a damn if you were the sexiest thing on the face of the earth, or the ugliest. Society has gone down the drain, and everything is based on how you look, rather than how you act. I do my absolute best to not place ANY merit on how someone looks. And I hate it when others do, be it serious or joking. Maybe that sounds harsh or odd, but that just how I feel about that sort of thing.

Besides, looks are just a perception anyway.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:29 am 
Offline
Royal Vizier Status
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 3:37 am
Posts: 2298
Location: Central New York
TakariFreak wrote:
Besides, looks are just a perception anyway.


It seems you percieve that society thinks that way.

Honestly, who cares about society? Let 'em go to hell. I'm gonna stay happy with my unsexy self!

Bt

_________________
You've got to be crazy; you gotta have a real need.  You gotta sleep on your toes, and when you're on the street, you got to be able to pick out the easy meat with your eyes closed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:50 am 
Offline
Saurus Salesman
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 3:18 pm
Posts: 3880
Location: South Africa (Bloemfontein)
TakariFreak wrote:
It just never ceases to anger me, that everything nowadays related to sex or being sexy in some way, shape or form. I don't understand why people can't think of anything else. It's everywhere. And to some, it's offensive an insulting. it makes many feel left out because they aren't "involved". and to be perfectly frank, being one of the few left out, in any situation, sucks mega rats butt.


Have you considered Humanity from a distance? The whole point of being alive is to survive to breed. In the end, there is no other point for being alive, since everyone's simply insignificant.

Hmmm... unless you go with the idea of humanity being a virus, and see yourself as the cure.

Navy's right about sexyness. It seems you have a twisted idea of what sexyness truelly is.

PS: Your post seemed demeaning since BT tried to make himself (in a joking manner) feel better about himself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:50 am 
Offline
Royal Vizier Status

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:08 pm
Posts: 1614
akariFreak> Honestly why are you asking like a dork if I should say, I mean every one is aloud their opinion but your wrong. So are you saying that people cant be sexy?

Is it because you think your not sexy? I find if someone is smart or physically sexy its still sexy so get over it we dont need 10 posts of you sating that ohhh dont say sexy because it has the word sex in it and it shouldent be used for a label.

Just what I think. ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:27 am 
Offline
Royal Vizier Status
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 3:37 am
Posts: 2298
Location: Central New York
Gronagor wrote:
PS: Your post seemed demeaning since BT tried to make himself (in a joking manner) feel better about himself.


Self-deprication has always been a part of my ouevre.

Really now, I don't care much. I've got a beautiful, sweet, smart, talented and just plain cool girlfriend who just loves me. I really don't care about what society thinks of me. Just what she does.

Bt

_________________
You've got to be crazy; you gotta have a real need.  You gotta sleep on your toes, and when you're on the street, you got to be able to pick out the easy meat with your eyes closed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:19 am 
Offline
Knight Status

Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2002 2:37 pm
Posts: 234
takari i will say only this :

1)they have the right to have their own view of things. they want to judge
someone by sexiness, you want to judge by intelligence. Even if the joke was NOT a joke, they just have the right. I have to say that being attractive is a huge plus for someone whether he is stupid or not.

2) IT is a common fact that people who think that are not sexy, say always that sexiness does not matter, and it is silly, and intelligence is THE criterion.On the other hand handsome people believe that attractiveness is the most serious advantage and try to impose themselves with their looks and the appropriate outfit of course. I believe that everyone is setting the standards according to what he makes him/her comfortable (and less inferior comparing himself to others)

so let's calm down :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group