It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:29 am

All times are UTC

Who's the meanest forum administrator/moderator?
Erpy 17%  17%  [ 7 ]
adeyke 12%  12%  [ 5 ]
Wolfgang 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Navynuke 7%  7%  [ 3 ]
None of them, they're all fluffy teddy bears 12%  12%  [ 5 ]
Actually, I'd consider them more like cuddly bunny rabbits 12%  12%  [ 5 ]
They are neither. They're all nice young gentleman 40%  40%  [ 17 ]
Total votes : 42
 Post subject: Who's the meanest forum administrator/moderator?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:11 pm 
The Heretic

Sorry, I'm bored at work today, so I'm posting another poll.

BTW, this poll is for fun, not to be mean. Or the nominees will get mean! :p

"The woman here depicted will possess unseen marks. Signs that she will be the one to bring forth my works...bind them with fury; a burning anger. Unless prevented, at vulgar cost, this woman will render the greatest power unto utter desolation."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:14 pm 
Dungeon Mistress

I voted for the "Actually, I'd consider them more like cuddly bunny rabbits". :p

(Superhero Badge, courtesy of Pyro)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:30 pm 
Insomniac Speed Demon

Shouldn't Navy be in there??? He used to tease me all the time.

I vote Adeyke anyway. I'm afraid of him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 4:03 pm 
The Heretic

Navy add yourself in I forgot. Sorry old boy!

"The woman here depicted will possess unseen marks. Signs that she will be the one to bring forth my works...bind them with fury; a burning anger. Unless prevented, at vulgar cost, this woman will render the greatest power unto utter desolation."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:12 am 
Dungeon Mistress

Hey! What happened to my vote?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:22 am 
The Heretic

Swift wrote:
Hey! What happened to my vote?

I think the order got messed up when navy got added in (my fault for leaving him out in the 1st place).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:40 pm 
The Heretic

It looks like you win adeyke!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:54 pm 
Forum Administrator

Last time I checked, it was still the last option leading. Besides, I take it it was necessary to voice the poll this way, instead of turning it around into "who do you like best"? At least the risk of someone feeling offended would have been avoided.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:13 pm 
The Heretic

Erpy wrote:
Last time I checked, it was still the last option leading. Besides, I take it it was necessary to voice the poll this way, instead of turning it around into "who do you like best"? At least the risk of someone feeling offended would have been avoided.

Oh yeah, obviously you could tell it was all written in jest. Why else would I have all those funny answers at the end?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:37 pm 
Insomniac Speed Demon

And in that spirit I answered as well, and posted as well, as in a joke. And what I said was untrue. I'm not afraid of you, Adeyke. I was just kidding.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:39 am 
Peasant Status

In case anyone is wondering, I chose the last option.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:52 am 
Peasant Status

Can I change my vote? Lol.

Nothing worse than someone getting the last word in and then locking a thread. It's deplorable. But once again, I set higher standards for myself. Thats my greatest fault.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:04 am 
Dungeon Mistress

Talk about one heck of an ego.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:17 am 
Royal Servant Status

Duckzilla, you're right. I've had it with this place. Can I please join the forum you're moderating devoted to the (100% bug free) adventure games you've made?

PS: You are the greatest. I wanna be just like you when I grow up. Maybe you can tell me more about these higher standards you set for yourself, so I can start to practice. (Tho I might have to start off with them low and work my way up.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 4:57 am 
Peasant Status

Snarky wrote:
Duckzilla, you're right. I've had it with this place. Can I please join the forum you're moderating devoted to the (100% bug free) adventure games you've made?

PS: You are the greatest. I wanna be just like you when I grow up. Maybe you can tell me more about these higher standards you set for yourself, so I can start to practice. (Tho I might have to start off with them low and work my way up.)

I just think it's a bit much to close a thread after getting in the last word. I swear I wouldn't do that, it doesn't sit right with me. Either give a warning, or just lock the thread. I really don't think I got to have my fair say there. You guys want to demonize me simply because I have an opinion that you don't agree with. What's worse, all that a couple of you have is pure sarcasm or insults. I didn't call anyone a moron or imply that anyone was stupid, yet I was made out to be the bad guy. Talk about personal attacks.

Trust me, once they make version 4.0 they'll all think better of themselves and they'll be able to look upon their awards with pride instead of shame.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:07 am 
Dungeon Mistress

If you have a problem with the mods, pm any one of them and settle this privately. I've had it with your insulting and arrogant posts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:40 am 
Royal Servant Status

Duckzilla wrote:
You guys want to demonize me simply because I have an opinion that you don't agree with.

No, I just want to mock you because it's so damn easy.

You made this about you. If you hadn't been proclaiming your own superiority at every turn, people might have been willing to listen to your point.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:22 am 
Honorary AGD

Duckzilla wrote:
Trust me, once they make version 4.0 they'll all think better of themselves and they'll be able to look upon their awards with pride instead of shame.
I believe that is step two of the 3 steps I mentioned previously. You don't seem to want to drop the subject.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. We all understand your point. No need to discuss it further. All you are doing is upsetting the locals. ;)

BTW, you won't like what happens after step 3.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:23 pm 
The Heretic

Duckzilla, I love to wreak havoc now and again, hey just look at my title.

But you're a jackass. :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:54 am 
Royal Vizier Status

Duck,

I hear what you're saying about fixing bugs in KQ1, BUT there have been better points made, such as the cost of the game:FREE and the fact that you do not make games. Also, it has been said that you think you're saying what everyone is thinking but no one is saying.....and not making personal attacks. Well, you are making personal attacks. Saying that you think KQ1 is buggy and could use an update is an opinion, that carries a little sting, but does have merit. Completely insulting and goading the staff IS insulting. You walked the fine line and stepped over the edge. Be controversial, but never step too far over barriers. Bend the line, don't break it man. Then no one will listen to you and anger ensues.

Bt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:29 pm 
The Heretic

Blackthorne519 wrote:
Duck,

I hear what you're saying about fixing bugs in KQ1, BUT there have been better points made, such as the cost of the game:FREE and the fact that you do not make games. Also, it has been said that you think you're saying what everyone is thinking but no one is saying.....and not making personal attacks. Well, you are making personal attacks. Saying that you think KQ1 is buggy and could use an update is an opinion, that carries a little sting, but does have merit. Completely insulting and goading the staff IS insulting. You walked the fine line and stepped over the edge. Be controversial, but never step too far over barriers. Bend the line, don't break it man. Then no one will listen to you and anger ensues.

Bt

BT... didn't I basically say that in my above post? :lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 3:38 pm 
Royal Vizier Status

Rambaldi0503 wrote:

Perhaps you may have, but I wished to say my piece here too. You're not the only poster around here Rambaldi, though it may SEEM like it! :lol

Bt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 3:56 pm 
The Heretic

Blackthorne519 wrote:
Rambaldi0503 wrote:

Perhaps you may have, but I wished to say my piece here too. You're not the only poster around here Rambaldi, though it may SEEM like it! :lol

Bt

Is that a dig at me or AGDI forums? :lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:16 pm 
Royal Vizier Status

Rambaldi0503 wrote:
Is that a dig at me or AGDI forums? :lol

I don't know. I'm scared. Hold me?

Bt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:58 pm 
Super Star

*Gives BT a Teddy Bear* :lol