Who would like to see KQ1 version 4.0?

This forum is for the posting of fan polls and other surveys.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Would you like to see KQ1 version 4.0?

Yes, the game is great but is held back by some obvious bugs.
38%
Nah, it doesn't have to be perfect.
38%
I don't care, I've already finished it.
23%

Total votes: 13

Swift
Dungeon Mistress

#26 Post by Swift » Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:44 am

I meant stuff like this.
Duckzilla wrote:I keep forgetting that not everyone has the same sense of pride-of-workmanship and responsibility that I possess. As I said before, why even bother?
You've replied to some threads so far with the implication that the AGDs did a terrible job at remaking the game, and the above quote is a personal attack on them.

1eyedParrot
Knight Status

#27 Post by 1eyedParrot » Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:47 am

Duckzilla wrote:
Swift wrote:What on earth is wrong with you? Don't like the game 'cause you think it's "not perfect"? Fine. Don't want to play their games anymore? Fine. Why continue to come here to whine, complain and be rude at the same time?
Do you mean rude like this: "Hopefully by then common sense will leak in and you will realize the extent of your stupidity."?

I don't wish to be that. That sort of thing makes people feel bad. I'm sorry if I offended you or anyone else.

Why should I attempt to remake it when they came so close? A quick change here and there and *poof* it will be worthy of it's accolades.
And its already not worthy of it's accolades? You fuckin' moron, and i'm the one who called you stupid, if you're going to be rude at least point your insults at those who insulted you in the first place.

Duckzilla
Peasant Status

#28 Post by Duckzilla » Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:52 am

Swift wrote: You've replied to some threads so far with the implication that the AGDs did a terrible job at remaking the game, and the above quote is a personal attack on them.
I really don't see how you can say that I implied they did a terrible job, just one short of all the awards. And how is that personal?

Swift
Dungeon Mistress

#29 Post by Swift » Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:59 am

You keep ranting about that bug at the woodcutter's house, as though it were some infamous error 52, and keep saying that the game might as well not be remade because of that one minor bug. How is that not rude?
Duckzilla wrote:I keep forgetting that not everyone has the same sense of pride-of-workmanship and responsibility that I possess. As I said before, why even bother?
By saying this, you're saying that the AGDs lack "pride-of-workmanship" and "responsibility". How is that not personal?

navynuke04
Honorary AGD

#30 Post by navynuke04 » Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:25 am

Duckzilla, what you are doing is not only rude but annoying as well. If you were to go into any business in the world and start telling all the customer's how much the business sucks, you'd be asked to quit. If you didn't, you'd be asked to leave. If you won't, you'd be kicked out.

Consider this step one of the three steps. Please stop. We know that there is a bug in the game. We have said that if we ever recompile the game to include an updated logo that we will be sure this bug is corrected. That is that.

I'm closing this thread now.