My favorite tale!

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

My favorite tale!

#1 Post by FatherGhostface » Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:33 pm

I wanted share one of my most favorite parts of Happily Ever After when I saw it, it was at the begining where the magic mirror was talking about happened before the sequle!

Mirror: (Chuckling)

We all know the story of a maid named Snow White and of how the good dwarves tried to hide her from site! And could forget the wicked queen -the creep! Who gave Snow White the apple to cause eternal sleep! Poison is strong, but love stronger still, one day a prince riding over the hill! With love in is heart he reached his hand, his touch woke Snow White and brought joy to the land! What comes now? A wedding! Well, let all the dwarves be our seven best men! The rode of through the forest and through green clover, but that isn't the end...NO! Our story's not over! So for those of you that feel perplexed and want to know what happens next, we proud to presnt for your fun and delight...the continueing story of the prince and Snow White!

Broomie
The Enigma

#2 Post by Broomie » Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:55 pm

May I be the first person to contribute the following to this thread...

"Huh?"

Charlemagne
Canadian Pundit

#3 Post by Charlemagne » Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:08 pm

I don't understand; there is no continuing story. Snow-white marries the prince and they exact revenge on her wicked step-mother by forcing her to wear red-hot iron shoes and dance until she falls down dead.

VampD3
Queen of the Night and Moderator

#4 Post by VampD3 » Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:10 pm

Yeah I saw that and thought it was pretty good. Rather a random rant though! ;)

Vipt
Royal Servant Status

#5 Post by Vipt » Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:41 pm

Well, this is a rather odd post for FatherGhostFace.... :eek

What happened to death, destruction, desolation, foreboding, pestilence, wrath, evil, oblivion, and everything else gloomy? :|

Spikey
Insomniac Speed Demon

#6 Post by Spikey » Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:52 pm

Vipt wrote:Well, this is a rather odd post for FatherGhostFace.... :eek

What happened to death, destruction, desolation, foreboding, pestilence, wrath, evil, oblivion, and everything else gloomy? :|
Don't you see. That is a cover-up for his Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs fanclub.

He has a shirt with "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs awarenessday" and one with "Snow White rocks your socks"

Vipt
Royal Servant Status

#7 Post by Vipt » Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:23 am

LOL, good one Spikey! :rollin

5|\|()VV VV|-|][T3 R()}{()R5 lVlY 5()}{()R5 !!!!111
Last edited by Vipt on Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

bartonjo2
Knight Status

#8 Post by bartonjo2 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:04 am

Yeah uhhh good one ;)

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

No! I don't love SNOW WHITE!

#9 Post by FatherGhostface » Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:51 pm

Don't you see. That is a cover-up for his Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs fanclub.

He has a shirt with "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs awarenessday" and one with "Snow White rocks your socks"

YOU ARE INSOLENT! >:

JWar
Knight Status

#10 Post by JWar » Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:18 pm

Vipt wrote:What happened to death, destruction, desolation, foreboding, pestilence, wrath, evil, oblivion, and everything else gloomy?
I think he was confused the first time he posted that. Let me try and set things straight.

Dear Mr Ghost Face,

I find myself feeling lots of compassion towards you, as you seem to be my kindred spirit. I too have, in the past, had my moments of emotional outcomings, during which I felt the urge to tell the world about everything I felt and describe to all who would hear me, the flashing images that visualised the deep thoughts I was having.

As I read the posts you have made in the past, I cannot help but notice the similarities. Let me take this moment to give you an example.

Who doesn't remember that fantastic moment in his or her youthful existence when Disney blessed us all by producing The Little Mermaid. I can remember vividly the songs sung by the marine creatures, and the worldless hymn that Ariel sang to us all. She captured my heart then, and even today I look back at that time with great affection.

When you mentioned Happily Ever After, it suddenly hit me. You, like me, have formed a strong bond with Disney creatures from the very beginnings of the Classical Disney Cartoon Era, but, as can be expected, you have become somewhat vague on the specific names that these beloved creatures carried with them.

Their names weren't Death, Pain, Agony, Hatred, Rage, Evil, Darkness, Chaos, Discord, and Torment, silly...

They were Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy and Sneezy...

I just hope this explains things for everyone.

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

Okay?

#11 Post by FatherGhostface » Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:34 pm

That's what you thought? ...Ha...oh...hahahahaha :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

FOOL! IDIOT! IMPOSILL!

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

Jk

#12 Post by FatherGhostface » Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:38 pm

Just Kidding.

Vipt
Royal Servant Status

#13 Post by Vipt » Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:58 am

LOL to JayWar! :rollin

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#14 Post by Blackthorne519 » Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:24 am

JayWar wrote:Who doesn't remember that fantastic moment in his or her youthful existence when Disney blessed us all by producing The Little Mermaid. I can remember vividly the songs sung by the marine creatures, and the worldless hymn that Ariel sang to us all. She captured my heart then, and even today I look back at that time with great affection.
I just remember Ariel's breasts.

Bt

Vipt
Royal Servant Status

#15 Post by Vipt » Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:33 am

I remember having sick, twisted fantasies about those two shells on her brassiere popping off. :p Damn, I was perv even at 6! :lol

Spikey
Insomniac Speed Demon

#16 Post by Spikey » Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:05 pm

Blackthorne519 wrote:
JayWar wrote:Who doesn't remember that fantastic moment in his or her youthful existence when Disney blessed us all by producing The Little Mermaid. I can remember vividly the songs sung by the marine creatures, and the worldless hymn that Ariel sang to us all. She captured my heart then, and even today I look back at that time with great affection.
I just remember Ariel's breasts.

Bt
I only remember Taran's blood.

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

Heh-heh-heh...

#17 Post by Brainiac » Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:16 am

Spikey wrote:I only remember Taran's blood.
Did it make noise?

:rollin :rollin :rollin

Sorry, I had to say it.

bartonjo2
Knight Status

#18 Post by bartonjo2 » Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:35 am

I think THAT thought came to most of our minds