3D modelers needed for full 3D game.

This is a public forum, where you can find out everything you wanted to know about making games. Please don't use this forum as a place to recruit new members.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Uhanimar
Knight Status

3D modelers needed for full 3D game.

#1 Post by Uhanimar » Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:27 pm

I am making a game called "The lampade: The profecy of the oracle" Which is going to be a prequil to another game i will make for awhile called "The lampade: Black angel" but i won't be making that for a bit of time....

It takes place after the story of the original lampade (Black angel) (which i have not made yet LOL) And here is the story and reason why it's called "The profecy of the oracle":

A man named serius who has just graduated into wizardry has just moved into a cabin with his pregnant wife. After the first night in the cabin, his wife dissappears without a trace and and he goes searching. He finds only an oracle that says that the evil demon baalaeta has captured his wife and is threatening to kill her in 2 days. The oracle also says, the profecy goes that he must kill the demon to rescue his wife. Being a good wizard....he does not like to kill people. Along the way he finds out about the secret of his perents who lived in this land.

Thats all i have but i am going to need a lot of 3D graphics creaters because i am making this a full 3D game but don't worry i'm not going to make it like grim fandango or monkey island 4....

1eyedParrot
Knight Status

#2 Post by 1eyedParrot » Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:51 pm

Have you really thought this through? You're going to need modelers, texture artists, a 3D engine(crystal space?, ogre?), a script writer, programmers, and you'll need to contribute something else as well(art, programming, etc..).

A 3D game is a full workload, why don't you try something easier and shorter to build experience and credibility(to acquire future team members).

navynuke04
Honorary AGD

#3 Post by navynuke04 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:14 pm

Not to mention that this forum isn't to be used for recruiting...