It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:30 pm

All times are UTC




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:36 pm 
Offline
Dungeon Mistress
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 5:44 pm
Posts: 1332
Jafar wrote:
Don't you mean the QFG2VGA demo?


Drat, me very stressed out by exams. Me need QFG 2 VGA demo to de-stress. :o

_________________
Image

(Superhero Badge, courtesy of Pyro)


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:38 pm 
Offline
The Winged Suricate
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:08 am
Posts: 238
Location: Here today...
I think we all agree on the fact that Navynuke has done the most to deserve the title. My vote also goes to him.


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:09 pm 
Offline
Royal Vizier Status
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 3:37 am
Posts: 2298
Location: Central New York
Meerbat wrote:
I think we all agree on the fact that Navynuke has done the most to deserve the title. My vote also goes to him.


Yes, Navynuke has done so much as an AGDI fan that he has become a member of AGDI. I do also agree with Spikey, however, that you have done much to boost the chat room.

This is a tough one; it'll be harder next year after QFG2VGA is released, because these boards are going to FLOOD with n00bs up the ying-yazang.

Bt


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:40 pm 
Offline
Royal Vizier Status

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:08 pm
Posts: 1614
Umm? okay..... 8o


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:12 am 
Offline
Saurus Salesman
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 3:18 pm
Posts: 3880
Location: South Africa (Bloemfontein)
Blackthorne519 wrote:
This is a tough one; it'll be harder next year after QFG2VGA is released, because these boards are going to FLOOD with n00bs up the ying-yazang.


IF they don't close the doors after QfG2VGA. :p


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:13 pm 
Offline
Royal Vizier Status

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:08 pm
Posts: 1614
I think it would be a good idea for AGDI to shutdown and start their own games, there are not many games left to remake anyway. Because of so many people remaking games. I'd like to see what else they can do besides remakes.


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:10 pm 
Offline
Knight Status
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:24 am
Posts: 229
Location: Amateria
I vote for navy too....

Reasons you should vote for me:

Ever since i was 2 years old i have loved sierra. And now that AGDI is making remakes of them, i get to play them the way they were supposed to be played. For all of AGDI's games, the music is incredible. Without the music i don't think it would be as good. The graphics are also really amazing for VGA and if it was in EGA i don't think it should work. AGDI, you are a inspiration to me. As long as i continue to make games, i will always think of AGDI when i make point and clicks....

NOW VOTE FOR ME....lol j/k


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:19 pm 
Offline
The Enigma
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2003 1:00 am
Posts: 2601
Location: UK
No offense but I doubt you'd get voted just for that, although it's nice to have a fan, you need to do more to become AGDI Fan of the Year.

Let's take you back a year. How I won Fan of the Year 2003.

http://www.agdiforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7029

_________________
Sweeping Sir James
-----------------
http://www.infamous-adventures.com


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:52 pm 
Offline
Knight Status
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:24 am
Posts: 229
Location: Amateria
I don't see any more reason why you won for any other reason than i would be even voted....but yeah i guess so.

_________________
Monk! I need a monk!


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:21 pm 
Offline
Vampiric Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2003 6:54 am
Posts: 3963
Location: Newcastle, UK
Uhanimar wrote:
I don't see any more reason why you won for any other reason than i would be even voted....but yeah i guess so.


Well if you read the thread then you'd see that Broomie is a highly respected long time member and even created the first ever Tierra fan site!!!!!

Plus he even knows how to spell and punctuate correctly!

So there are quite a few reasons why Broomie got voted that dont apply to you.


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:43 pm 
Offline
Royal Vizier Status

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:08 pm
Posts: 1614
Well Uhanimar is only about 13 I think, so ya.


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:03 pm 
Offline
Vampiric Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2003 6:54 am
Posts: 3963
Location: Newcastle, UK
Broomie was only 14/15 then so whats your point?


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:38 am 
Offline
Knight Status
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:24 am
Posts: 229
Location: Amateria
Quote:
Plus he even knows how to spell and punctuate correctly!


>: >: >: >:

Look dude....i forget a couple of words now and then. I don't try to be that way so that i can look like a computer geek!

SOOOOOOORRY

_________________
Monk! I need a monk!


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:13 am 
Offline
Honorary AGD
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2002 1:19 am
Posts: 5362
Location: US of A
*Grabs the steering wheel and pulls the topic back onto the road*

You know what the best part of being voted "Fan of the Year" is? You get a custom title!!!


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:26 am 
Offline
Knight Status
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:24 am
Posts: 229
Location: Amateria
Really?

Cool.

_________________
Monk! I need a monk!


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:21 am 
Offline
Royal Vizier Status
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 3:37 am
Posts: 2298
Location: Central New York
navynuke04 wrote:
*Grabs the steering wheel and pulls the topic back onto the road*

You know what the best part of being voted "Fan of the Year" is? You get a custom title!!!


I want a custom title.
:cry

Bt


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:43 am 
Offline
Dungeon Mistress
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 5:44 pm
Posts: 1332
Me too! :cry

Vote for me! j/k

_________________
Image

(Superhero Badge, courtesy of Pyro)


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:23 am 
Offline
Knight Status
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:24 am
Posts: 229
Location: Amateria
Wait a min....can i change my vote?

Not to me but i am just wondering.

_________________
Monk! I need a monk!


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:43 am 
Offline
Royal Vizier Status

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:08 pm
Posts: 1614
I'm sure you can.


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:10 am 
Offline
Vampiric Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2003 6:54 am
Posts: 3963
Location: Newcastle, UK
Uhanimar wrote:
Quote:
Plus he even knows how to spell and punctuate correctly!


>: >: >: >:

Look dude....i forget a couple of words now and then. I don't try to be that way so that i can look like a computer geek!

SOOOOOOORRY


I didnt know that spelling and using grammer = being a computer geek??


I guess kids will be kids.

I wish Vildern would come back and bring sanity to this board!


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:22 pm 
Offline
Knight Status
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:24 am
Posts: 229
Location: Amateria
Angelus3K wrote:
Uhanimar wrote:
Quote:
Plus he even knows how to spell and punctuate correctly!


>: >: >: >:

Look dude....i forget a couple of words now and then. I don't try to be that way so that i can look like a computer geek!

SOOOOOOORRY


I didnt know that spelling and using grammer = being a computer geek??


I guess kids will be kids.

I wish Vildern would come back and bring sanity to this board!


WHAT I MEAN is that some people will spell badly to make themselfes look like geeks when they look stuped so when i forget how to spell a word or two it seems like everyone is always yelling at me....


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:34 pm 
Offline
Royal Vizier Status

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:08 pm
Posts: 1614
Speaks in deep moderator wanna be voice:

Lets keep things on topic here.

:p :lol


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:00 pm 
Offline
The Enigma
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2003 1:00 am
Posts: 2601
Location: UK
Quote:
WHAT I MEAN is that some people will spell badly to make themselfes look like geeks when they look stuped so when i forget how to spell a word or two it seems like everyone is always yelling at me....


Sorry, I really do not get what you are trying to say... unless of course you mean 1337 5P34K?

And listen to Rog, although strange the boy speaks wisdom. :P

_________________
Sweeping Sir James
-----------------
http://www.infamous-adventures.com


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:05 pm 
Offline
Royal Vizier Status
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 3:37 am
Posts: 2298
Location: Central New York
Quote:
WHAT I MEAN is that some people will spell badly to make themselfes look like geeks when they look stuped so when i forget how to spell a word or two it seems like everyone is always yelling at me....

Again..... one looks stupid when they mispell the said word as stuped.

Bt


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:05 pm 
Offline
Knight Status
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:24 am
Posts: 229
Location: Amateria
I kept on topic....i tryed anyway.

_________________
Monk! I need a monk!


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group