Rope?

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

For Rog

#26 Post by Brainiac » Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:33 pm

Spoiler one is a hint about the essential action; spoiler two is a hint about an optional action.

[spoiler]Have you faced the Guardian of the Dead yet?[/spoiler]

[spoiler]There is also another river in Hades you may want to get water from besides the Styx...[/spoiler]

Alias
Royal Vizier Status

#27 Post by Alias » Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:55 am

[spoiler]Yes, I faced him and choose Katrina, but I cant get back up where I came from, wheres this other river? What will it get me? Extra points?[/spoiler]

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

More Hints

#28 Post by Brainiac » Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:21 am

Small hints:

[spoiler]If you've faced the Guardian and gotten the Styx water, the gates should have reversed.

Didn't someone request another water sample from Hades?[/spoiler]

Explicit hints:

[spoiler]To escape Hades, go up the slope from the whirlpool and through the dragon skeleton.  The upper gate should then lead you to the left gate of the Hades entrance screen.  From there, you can follow the path out (but Hades will be sealed behind you.

The Lethe River (the River of Forgetfulness) is also in Hades and this water should help cure the poisoned Wizards.  Get a sample and take it back to Salim.[/spoiler]

Alias
Royal Vizier Status

#29 Post by Alias » Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:20 pm

[spoiler]When I go past the skull, I see an entrance to the right. but I can not climb down the cliff. [/spoiler]

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#30 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:12 am

Rog a good FAQ is something you really need! well I did it with some minor help here and there but still. The answer here is like finding nemo! you jumped down and get get back up? and there's a long cooridor leading deeper into the depths of an RPG hell? Just keep swiming just keep swiming swiming swiming swiming swiming! earlier mentioned by the guy with the BM avatar (Radiant was he?) you will get the craziest choice you wish you had in real life! it's a good idea to make a seperate save before you do this.... now I miss my QFG5 DAMN YOU CRAPPY DISK 2 WHY CAN'T YOU BE GOOD AND STAY IN ONE PIECE LIKE DISK 1?

Alias
Royal Vizier Status

#31 Post by Alias » Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:45 pm

Okay Im really peeved now, because I've been stuck here for 2 days.  >:
I've got the water of the wirl pool and I dont know why I can not jump off here. I could previously.  :cry

Screenshot:

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#32 Post by Erpy » Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:58 pm

You could also just take the doorway. :)

Alias
Royal Vizier Status

#33 Post by Alias » Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:06 pm

I have but it takes me back to this ramp I jumped off, so I cant climb back up?  >: