Hurt

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Spikey
Insomniac Speed Demon

#26 Post by Spikey » Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:02 am

Yeah well. We were only just starting things up. I'm glad I found out early enough what he's capable of.
Blackthorne519 wrote:[
He kissed somebody else - my best friend and some of my other friends happened to witness - in a club. It wasn't just a kiss. He has been kissing that guy for one hour straight. We were only seeing each other seriously for a week, and hence, kissing somebody in THIS STAGE of the relationship, the early, in-love kind of stage, IS a big deal. It's not proper to such a thing.
 Yes, though at least it WAS at an early stage in the relationship, not a later one.
Yeah you know what I meant. I meant that this stage is kind of crucial in forming the basis of the relationship, the caring, loving and most of all, trust. I can't trust somebody who does things like this.

Klytos
Infamous Sheik of Australia

#27 Post by Klytos » Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:22 pm

A kiss isn't a contract, it's a bloody kiss. People get so hung up about stupid shit like a kiss.

EDIT : This isn't to say your friend isn't a dickhead for what he did to you Spikey. Cause he didn't just kiss someone, it was obviously a lot more than that.

1eyedParrot
Knight Status

#28 Post by 1eyedParrot » Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:37 pm

It depends on the type of kiss, a peck on the cheek wouldn't bother me too much but as soon as it goes to full mouth and/or tongue I would consider that cheating. Look at it this way, what is your reason for dating? Just to have a relationship? Casual sex? I personally have had too many one night stands and dated too many ditzy girls to want the above said. So when I find a girl I like and if we start dating I look for qualities that would be good in a wife(can't be a bachleor forever!). Kissing some other guy on the mouth is not one of those. Regardless if they apologize or not, they still did it. Would you marry someone who was even slightly prone to cheating?

Just how I look at it.

Klytos
Infamous Sheik of Australia

#29 Post by Klytos » Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:51 am

1eyedParrot wrote:Would you marry someone who was even slightly prone to cheating?
Sure, cause you know they're gonna feel guilty about it and then they're gonna be so eager to please, it'll be awesome!

:lol