*sigh* i'm in love.

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

navynuke04
Honorary AGD

#26 Post by navynuke04 » Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:05 am

You can't use an image that is on your harddrive. You have to upload it to a webserver first.

Boogeyman
Knight Status

#27 Post by Boogeyman » Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:55 am

But, I don't HAVE a webserver!

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

#28 Post by Brainiac » Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:36 am

navynuke04 wrote:
Steffi Evenstar wrote:
How old is he?
23.  he's a skinny computer geek who loves Lord of the Rings and Star Wars .... definetly a dork.  yet, i find that highly appealing.  go figure.
*Wonders how many skinny computer geeks that are in their 20's are reading this...*  ;)
Yeah; if you'd told all of us that's what you were looking for in a boyfriend, Steffi, I'm sure someone around here could have hooked up with you!

Of course, then you wouldn't have met your current one, so I guess it all works out in the end. :D

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#29 Post by Angelus3K » Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:36 am

Any updates Steffi??  :)

VampD3
Queen of the Night and Moderator

#30 Post by VampD3 » Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:55 pm

Goodluck Steffi!!! wish you all the best, anything else happen? :)

Broomie
The Enigma

#31 Post by Broomie » Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:26 pm

I'm not a computer geek at all, but alot of people in my year think I am. Sure I know abit about it but the main reason is I know how to use a computer. In ICT everyone is always asking for my help, especially when we were making websites. Most of the people in my class didn't even know how to hyperlink to other sites, and we were using Frontpage.

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#32 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:54 am

Steffi: That's awesome and I wish you the best of luck. When you said that was his first kiss it made me feel like such a stud but at the same time such a whore lol. Do I Hear wedding bells? No? Oh it must be because I live near a church pk nevermind then.

Navynuke: That was funny the way you played off of everyones favourite stereotype of skinny nerds

Blackthorne: That was the funniest freaking post I ever read. even my mom had to leave the room cause she couldn't stop laughing

Vildern: The G rating gag is based off of the rating system used on films that decides if the movie is suitable for your age group. G is for a family film, PG is a family film for children over the age of 7, PG-13 obvious (fun fact: Indiana Jones and the temple of doom was the first movie ever to receive this rating) , A is for people ages 18 and over you might also see it rated as 18+, R is for people ages 21 and over, XXX means that no one should watch it.

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#33 Post by Blackthorne519 » Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:56 am

Quest For Glory Fan wrote: Vildern: The G rating gag is based off of the rating system used on films that decides if the movie is suitable for your age group. G is for a family film, PG is a family film for children over the age of 7, PG-13 obvious (fun fact: Indiana Jones and the temple of doom was the first movie ever to receive this rating) , A is for people ages 18 and over you might also see it rated as 18+, R is for people ages 21 and over, XXX means that no one should watch it.
Actually, the first film to receive the PG-13 rating was THE FLAMINGO KID, it however was shelved for a year, and in the interim the first movie ever released with the rating, RED DAWN starring Patrick Swayze, came to theatres.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984) and Gremlins (1984) are credited with inspiring the PG-13 rating.

Bt

SmoKey
Royal Servant Status

#34 Post by SmoKey » Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:17 am

Congrats Steffi!

Love is a wonderful thing. Being in love is one of the greatest feelings. Its when you fall out of love that sucks...but love is truely worth the risk! :D

Boogeyman
Knight Status

#35 Post by Boogeyman » Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:43 am

Steffi, does your lover ever come to this forum?

Jafar
Super Star

#36 Post by Jafar » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:10 am

Does your lover ever come to this forum? :p
There aren't many couples at AGDI...

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#37 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:27 am

there's the one and THATS to many lol jk vampgelus. Bt do you ave the relwase dates of these movies? It's not that I don't believe you but knowing the dates to a fun fact is neato. Also when I said Indiana was the first movie to get it. the source was my brother who seemed pretty confident.

Steffi Evenstar
Defense Minister Status

#38 Post by Steffi Evenstar » Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:18 pm

hello to all of you!  sorry it has been awhile since i've responded - I returned from California on Tuesday to learn that my parents had sent away their computer to be fixed.  So, it took me until today when I returned to my apartment in WV to be able to get online again.  Since I haven't been online, I haven't had many chances to speak to Brandon.  (and no, he doesn't come here.)  But, I'm happy and bouncy and driving my poor roommate up the wall.  :)