I am harassed by SIS

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#101 Post by Erpy » Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:57 pm

Ummm, Fribs...I can reach your website by clicking on the www-button at the bottom of your posts, so I can imagine the rest of the world can too.

That said, just remove that guestbook entry of theirs. If they really want to know what a woman smells and feels like that badly, they should get a social life instead of asking about it on the internet.

PotatoSlayer
Knight Status

#102 Post by PotatoSlayer » Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:02 pm

HOLY S*** FRIBBI THAT GAME...GO TO HAPPY PLACE GO TO HAPPY PLACE...anyways as for the SIS dudes here's a little saying: im rubber you're glue, whatever you say to me bounces off me and sticks to you.  If that doesn't work e-mail me i've got something "special" that they might like

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#103 Post by Fribbi » Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:31 pm

IP: 212.165.123.135
Host: 212.165.123.135
ISP: 123.135

Here is  another IP to take care of if they come here too.

I'm sorry Potatoslayer I don't know you at all and I won't give out my e-mail to unfamilar person to me.

Oh BTW I have deleted that stupid forum now. I will never trust Bravenet.com again on anything now.

Boogeyman
Knight Status

#104 Post by Boogeyman » Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:04 am

This has gone WAY to far. SIS needs to be destroyed NOW!

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#105 Post by Blackthorne519 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:34 am

Boogeyman wrote:This has gone WAY to far. SIS needs to be destroyed NOW!
Dude, you've got a hardon for these SIS clowns... it's behavior like as such that gives their actions validity.  Duh!  Negativity begets negativity, young Padawan!

Bt

Cain Aleksandrovich
Knight Status

#106 Post by Cain Aleksandrovich » Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:16 pm

Why not just post their e-mails and ask the community to go on an e-mail slam?

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#107 Post by Fribbi » Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:50 pm

I can't do that because I don't have their e-mails.

BtW that guy who use this

IP: 212.165.123.135
Host: 212.165.123.135
ISP: 123.135

came back into my guestbook and he wanted me to check on this.

LINK REMOVED

That website contains a lot of crime pictures an unlegal violenced pictures and now I know these guys are really insane. I have already contacted the police about this because they don't seems to stop harass me on my website or even here.

I mean does he really think they are funny?

Ok I let them just post more post in guestbook so I can collect as many proof so the Police can beleave me.

So to SIS just go ahead make my day bring me alot a proof how really insane you are. I can't wait to see your heads on silverplate. :evil

navynuke04
Honorary AGD

#108 Post by navynuke04 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:32 pm

Fribbi, that link contained sexually explicit material. I removed it from you post.

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#109 Post by Fribbi » Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:35 pm

I am sorry about this navynuke but I was just showing how insane they are.

Boogeyman
Knight Status

#110 Post by Boogeyman » Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:34 pm

They need to pay if they are going to be SO mean as to make you go to a place like THAT!

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#111 Post by Blackthorne519 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:39 pm

Boogeyman wrote:They need to pay if they are going to be SO mean as to make you go to a place like THAT!
NO ONE MAKES YOU DO ANYTHING!  FREE WILL!  IT'S A LINK.  YOU DON'T HAVE TO CLICK IT. CHRIST! THIS IS DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!!!!

It's just a bunch of stupid kids, Fribbi's done what he can do - talking about them like they are a viable threat is just stupid.  I'm going to go slam my head in between a door jamb now.

Bt

Boogeyman
Knight Status

#112 Post by Boogeyman » Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:04 pm

Blackthorne519 wrote:
Boogeyman wrote:They need to pay if they are going to be SO mean as to make you go to a place like THAT!
NO ONE MAKES YOU DO ANYTHING!  FREE WILL!  IT'S A LINK.  YOU DON'T HAVE TO CLICK IT. CHRIST! THIS IS DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!!!!

It's just a bunch of stupid kids, Fribbi's done what he can do - talking about them like they are a viable threat is just stupid.  I'm going to go slam my head in between a door jamb now.

Bt
That does it! Prepare to hit the lily pad!

Spirits of Mist and Creatures of Bog,
Change Blackthorne to the shape of a Frog!

As far as we're concerned this a serious matter but you aren't accepting it as such.

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#113 Post by Blackthorne519 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:12 pm

Boogeyman wrote: As far as we're concerned this a serious matter but you aren't accepting it as such.
It's not like Kevin Mitnick is breaking down the door here... we're talking about a bunch of annoying kids who are emailing someone... see, us humans are built with an amazing capacity to ignore things.  The more creedance you give something....wait, let me explain simply.

YOU ARE GIVING SOMETHING MERIT WHICH DOES NOT WARRANT IT.

Jesus Christmas....mumble, mumble.......

Bt

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

Peace!

#114 Post by Brainiac » Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:17 pm

Boogeyman wrote:
Blackthorne519 wrote:

Bt
That does it! Prepare to hit the lily pad!

Spirits of Mist and Creatures of Bog,
Change Blackthorne to the shape of a Frog!

As far as we're concerned this a serious matter but you aren't accepting it as such.
Down, Boogey!  I think Blackthorne is just as empathetic for Fribbi's plight as we all are, but he has a point in that so far all these stupid kids have done is net harassment; they're hardly a threat of immense proportions.  Sending links and such requires the one recieving to open the files/links.  So, in the end, there is choice made on Fribbi's part.

However, I am not condoning the actions of the putzes and Fribbi certainly has the right to seek legal action against them for harassment (though I have to wonder how successful such an action could be), or even to just simply ignore them; a lack of attention usually works wonders for fools like this.

Oh, and if you've calmed down, Boogeyman, change Bt back please; IA needs him to keep working on their games! :D

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

Re: Peace!

#115 Post by Blackthorne519 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:39 pm

Brainiac wrote: Down, Boogey!  I think Blackthorne is just as empathetic for Fribbi's plight as we all are, but he has a point in that so far all these stupid kids have done is net harassment; they're hardly a threat of immense proportions.  Sending links and such requires the one recieving to open the files/links.  So, in the end, there is choice made on Fribbi's part.
Oh, yes, Brainiac summed it up nicely.  Thank you for (again) being the voice of lucidity.

Bt

Boogeyman
Knight Status

#116 Post by Boogeyman » Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:22 am

Well, they DID threaten to destroy Fribbi's computer.

I guess I can change Blackthorne back, although I won't deny that SIS needs to be dealt with.

Creatures of Bog and Spirits of Fog,
Return the true form to this rather dumb Frog!

I don't really think that legal action is going to work seeing as SIS is a secret orginization that very few know about, and although their site could be shut down, that probably wouldn't stop them.

I do, however have an idea. If someone here has good hacking skills, I would like them to go to the SIS site to see if they can find a hidden forum.

Pidgeot
Defense Minister Status

#117 Post by Pidgeot » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:04 am

Way ahead of you. They don't - but even if they did, they're not worth wasting the energy on.

And while they did threaten - well, they can talk the talk, but they can't walk the walk.

The best way to tackle them is to not speak of them whatsoever, and just deleting everything they post. They'll grow tired eventually.

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#118 Post by Erpy » Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:39 am

I'm with BT; these kids get more credit than they deserve around here. They're not some secret organisation; it's a club of kids struggling with puberty. They can claim they can destroy someone's computer through l33t hax0r skillz, but their website doesn't look like the work of someone with exceptional computer skills.

Best option would indeed be to just delete everything they cough up and avoid letting them see you bleed.

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#119 Post by Fribbi » Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:37 pm

Like I said in yesterday the more proof I have on them I can easily sue them then. That same idiot are still coming to my homepage and he is so insane because he thinks I like those links because I haven't deleted it.
I only checked on the one link he gave me and that was enough for me to see what kind of link he want me to browse. I don't like it.

I mean what kind of idiot does he think I am? I know now he is a devil worshipper and he loves to torture innosence people like me with a harrasment like this. That guy really need helps.

And to SIS because I know they are still here and will with no doubt read this message.

Your SIS club are nothing but a big cowards because I think your club doesn't have any forums but if your stupid club has any forums or better websites that I have seen wich are hard for me to beleave, (who wants to be like you anyway?) I challange you to then to show me where I can find you forums. If you can't do it then we all here know then your SIS club are weak and afraid little chickens....mmmmmm I love chickens. I hope you taste as good as chickens does.

So are there any brave mens in SIS who could show me all of you website and the forums you got or are SIS just a bunch of dickwits who just think with their little dicks?

If you can't do this we all know SIS really sucks!!!

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

COOL!

#120 Post by FatherGhostface » Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:51 pm

Can I help! I got this one woman at K-Mart fired becuase she has a gray tooth! I am the master at ruining lives! Just ask me for a plan and I will give you one! SIS will never live it down! HAHAHA! Don't worry, your like family, I like you like the cousin I had commited! You will never have to worry about them again! They'll be praying they left you alone! HAHAHAHAHA! Sueing won't help, trust me, I met Sue and she is so mean! You wouldn't like her!

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#121 Post by Angelus3K » Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:07 pm

OMG Thats genious!! We just need to send Father Ghostface into their forums for 24 hours and the SIS will throw their modems out the window!

Gav
Knight Status

#122 Post by Gav » Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:14 pm

Fribbi, stop talking about them before I think that you're more stupid than they are.  :D

Boogeyman
Knight Status

#123 Post by Boogeyman » Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:10 pm

Gav, I think that's a bit harsh on Fribbi.

Anyway, if anyone around here is stupid, it's FatherGhostface.

Just look at that last post of his!

I don't think that Fribbi can just ignore what SIS is doing to him.

Erpy, I am not entirely siding with you and BT yet as we have no proof as to how dangerous they really are. What if they really ARE dangerous and really CAN damage a computer? Better to be safe than sorry!

Pidgeot
Defense Minister Status

#124 Post by Pidgeot » Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:23 pm

If they could do anything, they already would have. They haven't, ergo they can't.

As long as we mention them AT ALL, they will continue. They're a bunch of attention whores, and unless we ignore them, they'll keep it up because they're getting what they want - attention.

In other words: Don't write about them. Don't write to them. Just delete anything they post or mail and leave it at that.

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#125 Post by Blackthorne519 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:38 pm

Pidgeot wrote:If they could do anything, they already would have. They haven't, ergo they can't.

As long as we mention them AT ALL, they will continue. They're a bunch of attention whores, and unless we ignore them, they'll keep it up because they're getting what they want - attention.

In other words: Don't write about them. Don't write to them. Just delete anything they post or mail and leave it at that.
Listen to the wise Pokemaniac.  He is learned.

Bt