Brand new Trailer of Star Wars 3

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

Brand new Trailer of Star Wars 3

#1 Post by Fribbi » Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:10 pm

Click me

That trailer is about 50 Mb I can promise to every Star Wars fans that this trailer is much better than the last one.
And it seems to me this movie will be the best Star Wars movie ever.

Just check it out now.

Alias
Royal Vizier Status

#2 Post by Alias » Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:33 pm

Tell me about it the first trailer was 98% flashbacks to the other ones.  |I  Downloading this one now.

Amayirot Akago
Royal Servant Status

#3 Post by Amayirot Akago » Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:39 am

I enjoyed the first two movies, but this one looks like it's gonna blow my socks off.

Looking forward to seeing Anakin and Obi-Wan duking it out, as well as Yoda vs Palpatine in court with all them flying seats.

Too bad they didn't show General Grievous in the trailer. Been looking forward to seeing him in action as well.

Paladinlover
Knight Status

#4 Post by Paladinlover » Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:44 am

No offense to anyone who liked the prequels, but I really think they blew... and based on some quotes that leaked out on Episode III, as well as endless discussions I've had on it on Chefelf.com for months, I pretty confident that ROTS is probably going to be the worest Star Wars movie ever! :(

Alias
Royal Vizier Status

#5 Post by Alias » Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:34 am

Well most non-star Wars fans would say that, even though Im a fan I can tell you straight what SW game or movie is crap. Dont nock it until you've seen it.  ;)

MusicallyInspired
The Master of All Things Musical

#6 Post by MusicallyInspired » Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:17 pm

I liked Episode 1. Episode 2 I thought was the worst. Seemed way too rushed. Lots of nice effects and stuff, but it's like the story was rushed in parts so the action could take place and it seems like there's way too much of it. I wish George would have listened to Steven Spielburg and let him direct them instead.

But I am looking forward to ROTS. I hope they do it better than Episode 2. It does seem like it will be the best yet.

On a side note, I can't seem to play the file as I don't have the right codec. Someone care to point me in the right direction?

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#7 Post by Angelus3K » Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:42 pm

You probably need the newest MPEG-4 video codec.

Google "ffdshow" that is a great codec pack.

Alias
Royal Vizier Status

#8 Post by Alias » Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:28 pm

Well for the time the older ones were good, comparing them to the new ones is pretty hard.

Swift
Dungeon Mistress

#9 Post by Swift » Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:28 pm

I'll be watching it, but I don't have very high expectations of the film. :\

MuzlakOofmay
Lumberjack

#10 Post by MuzlakOofmay » Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:08 pm

MusicallyInspired wrote:I liked Episode 1. Episode 2 I thought was the worst. Seemed way too rushed. Lots of nice effects and stuff, but it's like the story was rushed in parts so the action could take place and it seems like there's way too much of it. I wish George would have listened to Steven Spielburg and let him direct them instead.

But I am looking forward to ROTS. I hope they do it better than Episode 2. It does seem like it will be the best yet.

On a side note, I can't seem to play the file as I don't have the right codec. Someone care to point me in the right direction?

I completely agree. Although, I think I liked the first one just because it brought back so many star wars memories.

I think episode III really determines whether the whole series is a success or a failure. That's what it boils down to.

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#11 Post by Blackthorne519 » Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:49 pm

Nope.  They all rock, and you're all naysayers that couldn't do it any better.  So suck it!!!!!
:p
Bt