What is the most annoying thing in the world???

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Amayirot Akago
Royal Servant Status

#51 Post by Amayirot Akago » Fri May 20, 2005 7:56 pm

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

Another!

#52 Post by FatherGhostface » Fri May 20, 2005 11:57 pm

I'm also annoyed by how people draw Alexander from KQ with BROWN hair and BROWN eye color!!!That makes me so angry! HE HAS BLUE EYES! AND BLACK HAIR! NOT BROWN! BLACK! BLACK! BLACK! BLACK! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! BLUE! Can no man on earth have blue eyes or black hair! That's so annoying! UGH!  >:

Music Head
Defense Minister Status

#53 Post by Music Head » Sat May 21, 2005 2:32 am

you made me break my 3 day none laughing streak, :(. But i'll say it anyway lol wtf?

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

The frog-chasing bot

#54 Post by Brainiac » Sun May 22, 2005 3:58 am

Is it just me, or is the robot in the animation that Meerbat put up somewhat reminiscent of GutsMan?  Regardless, it's quite amusing and impressively done.

Music Head
Defense Minister Status

#55 Post by Music Head » Mon May 23, 2005 12:42 pm

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

Stupid!

#56 Post by FatherGhostface » Tue May 24, 2005 2:14 pm

And the stupid part is that they give him shaggy hair to when they draw, or at least they as in fanartists. It so stupid! GET IT STRAIGHT PEOPLE! Alexander has BLUE EYES! and BLACK HAIR! which is not shaggy, his hair is very short! It's like no man on earth can have simple hair color except brown! If they're blonde, then they really have dark blonde hair which looks like brown... becuase it's like only the girls can have light golden texture to their blonde hair. And if you black hair, you just have to have really light black hair so it seems like you have brown!! It's annoying the bejezus out of me! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.............

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

Re: Stupid!

#57 Post by Blackthorne519 » Tue May 24, 2005 3:22 pm

FatherGhostface wrote:And the stupid part is that they give him shaggy hair to when they draw, or at least they as in fanartists. It so stupid! GET IT STRAIGHT PEOPLE! Alexander has BLUE EYES! and BLACK HAIR! which is not shaggy, his hair is very short! It's like no man on earth can have simple hair color except brown! If they're blonde, then they really have dark blonde hair which looks like brown... becuase it's like only the girls can have light golden texture to their blonde hair. And if you black hair, you just have to have really light black hair so it seems like you have brown!! It's annoying the bejezus out of me! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.............
Alexander's hair was unkempt when he was a slave for Mananannan - hence why some people might draw it like so.

Bt

Klytos
Infamous Sheik of Australia

#58 Post by Klytos » Tue May 24, 2005 3:53 pm

Also, people might just be interpreting him differently. Art is what you want it to be.

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

Well...

#59 Post by FatherGhostface » Tue May 24, 2005 10:41 pm

Well his hair color is still black, and his eye color is still blue... |I

Wizard
Royal Servant Status

#60 Post by Wizard » Wed May 25, 2005 8:07 pm

THe most annoying things in the world to me are:

WANNABES