Ghost!

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

Ghost!

#1 Post by FatherGhostface » Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:26 pm

I was at one of my friends house today! You wont believe what we expeirienced! We were talking about how King's Quest should be an animated disney movie until we started to hear this stomping sound upstairs! We were home alone to, and the stomping noises got louder and louder, almost like they were coming towards us! We were really spooked and then my friend felt someone hit him in the back of the head really hard, he has a bruse there now, and the noises got louder and louder by the second! I've never been so scared in my life! We then started to hear the faint laughter of a man, a sort cackling if you will. So I went into the hallway to find where the noises were coming from and of course, there was nothing there but when I turned around I saw the shadow of man figure standing at the foot of one of the bedroom doors! There was just his shadow and then it faded! I've never been so scared in my life! This freaks me out more than that Lizzie Borden Murder Story I heard about! I'm scared................

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#2 Post by Fribbi » Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:38 pm

Please do not blame him because of this.  Blame his parents for allowing him to watch to much on horror movies.

How old are you again FatherGhostface?

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

#3 Post by FatherGhostface » Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:12 am

What!

First of all, the horror movies I "watched" don't have ghost's and paranormal activity in them! And second of all I don't even watch scary movies, I watch Desprate Housewives......for personal reasons (by the way, the season finale was a hit!) And third of all, are you accusing my parents of being bad parents? My mom doesn't even like me watching those movies, she's returned some of the videos to the video store at 2:00 a.m. in the morning and even has burned them. My dad is okay with them, but still! You shouldn't doubt something that you have no idea weather it's true or not! Now I'm going to leave with good intentions and go eat some ice cream cake becuase I am attached to cake way too much than average human becomes.

MusicallyInspired
The Master of All Things Musical

#4 Post by MusicallyInspired » Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:22 am

Klytos
Infamous Sheik of Australia

#5 Post by Klytos » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:20 am

That's pretty freaky man.

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

Indeed!

#6 Post by FatherGhostface » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:39 am

Indeed it is. Have any of you ever expeirienced something like that?  :eek

Uhanimar
Knight Status

#7 Post by Uhanimar » Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:10 am

Holy ****...good lord...*playes happy song to keep self cool* I feel very horrible for you man. God now i feel so lucky that my house doesn't have any bad history.

EEEEEEK!  :eek

the only ghost exp i've ever had was good, happy ghosts. Like one time i really did talk to my grandmother with a oinja board. It was actually kinda nice. :)

Vildern
The Sleepy Specter

#8 Post by Vildern » Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:26 am

You know the boy, who cried "Wolf! Wolf!" ?

When you encounter a real ghost, who will be there to help you? :p

Uhanimar
Knight Status

#9 Post by Uhanimar » Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:28 am

Vildern wrote:You know the boy, who cried "Wolf! Wolf!" ?

When you encounter a real ghost, who will be there to help you? :p
You don't believe him do you? This guy is a horror fan, he's not going to make a little joke about being scared.

Da_elf
Knight Status

#10 Post by Da_elf » Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:03 pm

seems more or less every single reply was from people who dont believe in the paranormal. Hell, my old neighbourhood where i grew up was haunted. mainly focused on the old plantation house. but once or twice one of the ghosts would visit the other houses. She has been seen both in my house and in the house right next to mine. Ive never personally seen her but i have seen and felt the effects of the other ghosts in the main house.

Cain Aleksandrovich
Knight Status

#11 Post by Cain Aleksandrovich » Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:15 pm

I don't believe in ghosts coming for people or to haunt places, clanging chains together and being friendly and all that happy horseshit you hear these days about ghosts.  I do believe in a supernatural and a paranormal because I've experienced way too much weird stuff not to, and one story involves something like suicide where it should have been Cainproof, but I didn't die.

Alliance
Knight Status

#12 Post by Alliance » Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:56 pm

According to the Bible, they're not ghosts. Ghosts can't come back to the real world, because they're in either Heaven or Hell. No offense. (You're going to think I'm nuts) are actually demons. They can't come from God, so who else could they come from? The devil. It's true! Says so in the Bible.

Alias
Royal Vizier Status

#13 Post by Alias » Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:57 pm

Most be because you watch too many of those horror movies. :p

Da_elf
Knight Status

#14 Post by Da_elf » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:43 pm

actually alliance. the bible doesnt state that. our souls lay dormant untill the end of time and then they are collected. only a few souls went directly to heaven

Alias
Royal Vizier Status

#15 Post by Alias » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:44 pm

Alliance wrote:According to the Bible, they're not ghosts. Ghosts can't come back to the real world, because they're in either Heaven or Hell. No offense. (You're going to think I'm nuts) are actually demons. They can't come from God, so who else could they come from? The devil. It's true! Says so in the Bible.
Quote me that verse please.  ;)

Da_elf
Knight Status

#16 Post by Da_elf » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:47 pm

beat ya to it alias

Alias
Royal Vizier Status

#17 Post by Alias » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:49 pm

:p

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#18 Post by Blackthorne519 » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:55 pm

Well, after that wonderfully useless one smiley post-waste of bandwidth, let's see........

I Samuel 28:15 - Saul has a clarivoyant summon the prophet Samuel from the other side of the grave:

"And Samuel saith to Saul, Why hast thou troubled me, to bring me up?"

Mark 9:4
"and there appeared to them, Elijah with Moses, and they were talking with Jesus."
Dudes talkin' with people from beyond the grave!

But yeah, not really any doctrine in the cannon Christian Bible to Suggest that.  If you want religion and spirits, read the Tibetian Book Of The Dead.

Bt

Alias
Royal Vizier Status

#19 Post by Alias » Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:16 pm

Blackthorne519 wrote:Well, after that wonderfully useless one smiley post-waste of bandwidth, let's see........

I Samuel 28:15 - Saul has a clarivoyant summon the prophet Samuel from the other side of the grave:

"And Samuel saith to Saul, Why hast thou troubled me, to bring me up?"

Mark 9:4
"and there appeared to them, Elijah with Moses, and they were talking with Jesus."
Dudes talkin' with people from beyond the grave!

But yeah, not really any doctrine in the cannon Christian Bible to Suggest that.  If you want religion and spirits, read the Tibetian Book Of The Dead.

Bt
Actually its my bandwidth so I dont really care.

1 Samuel 28:15: ''And Samuel said to saul, why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore disstressed; for the Philistines make war again me, and god has departed from me, and answereth me no more; neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known  unto me what I shall do.''

Alliance wrote:According to the Bible, they're not ghosts. Ghosts can't come back to the real world, because they're in either Heaven or Hell. No offense. (You're going to think I'm nuts) are actually demons. They can't come from God, so who else could they come from? The devil. It's true! Says so in the Bible.
To asnwer that question no ghosts exist, unless you call souls ghosts. Souls either got to heaven or hell depending if you followed Jesus and generally not being bad. No soul it left on earth or drifting between hell and heaven, if you read mythology a lot of un dead and souls are stuck between world but thats fiction. So the bible does not say so unless you quote a passage I havent read.  ;)

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

I DON'T!

#20 Post by FatherGhostface » Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:38 pm

I told you I don't watch Scary Movies any more! I watch....Desprate...(gulp) Houswives.  |I

Broomie
The Enigma

#21 Post by Broomie » Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:43 pm

Next minute you know, you'll make a post about how much Teri Hatcher stalks you.

Cain Aleksandrovich
Knight Status

#22 Post by Cain Aleksandrovich » Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:48 pm

AHHHH RELIGIOIOUS POSTING!!!!!!!!  MY EARS!!!! THEY HURTS OUR EARS!

I'm angry because people posted about religion and I'm also angry at Father Ghostface, and I demand this topic be locked and/or deleted because I'm so angry.  You guys are lucky I'm a man and not capable of PMS or I'd be slightly more... angry.  Hear my angriness of mods and admins of AGDI.

::aside to self, "Next on my hitlist of things to be angry about, well lets see, we've covered drinkers, people who are trying to figure out why hey're antagonized, Russians, and religion, I think I'll next demand the person who write the word 'jew' to be banned."::

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

Um....

#23 Post by FatherGhostface » Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:55 pm

:eek Um....well....I-hehehehe....could I offer you a cookie! It's chocolate chip....hehe....hehe...oh boy....hehe...(Fingers crossed) If anyone needs me I'll be on AIM. Bye! (Runs away and hopes no one sees him)

MusicallyInspired
The Master of All Things Musical

#24 Post by MusicallyInspired » Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:07 pm

Cain Aleksandrovich wrote:AHHHH RELIGIOIOUS POSTING!!!!!!!!  MY EARS!!!! THEY HURTS OUR EARS!

I'm angry because people posted about religion and I'm also angry at Father Ghostface, and I demand this topic be locked and/or deleted because I'm so angry.  You guys are lucky I'm a man and not capable of PMS or I'd be slightly more... angry.  Hear my angriness of mods and admins of AGDI.

::aside to self, "Next on my hitlist of things to be angry about, well lets see, we've covered drinkers, people who are trying to figure out why hey're antagonized, Russians, and religion, I think I'll next demand the person who write the word 'jew' to be banned."::
Lol!

(I know this is a useless post and I don't usually make them, well I hope not anyway, but that deserved a laugh out of me)

Uhanimar
Knight Status

#25 Post by Uhanimar » Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:14 pm

*sighs* can we go off of what we've actually experianced instead of what we've seen in a movie/read in a book. I've spoken to a good ghost, i can't listen to anyone who says that they're horrible because i know that most ghosts are very happy and nice. There are cases of notgoodyness and the dead decide to haunt.