The 'How was your day' thread!

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#26 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:29 pm

HOLY SHIT JAFAR IS ALIVE!

Jafar
Super Star

#27 Post by Jafar » Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:42 pm

I was always around. YOU were the one who died! :p

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#28 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:45 pm

I only died for a month and that was a month ago

Jafar
Super Star

#29 Post by Jafar » Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:06 pm

Hmm. You probably didn't look hard enough for me. *Throws a smoke bomb and vanishes*

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#30 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:20 pm

*rubs eyes and cries at Jafar's sudden dissapearance*  :cry

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#31 Post by Blackthorne519 » Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:37 pm

Quick, someone give Quest For Glory Fan a sandwich!  That should quiet the rascal for a moment.

As for me,  I laid out by the pool today, with my brother and several girls in bikinis.  Needless to say, it was one of the worst days of my life and I can't wait to do it again.

Bt

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#32 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:47 am

*finishes sandwich, looks around for Tim Hortons in the mail* Bt you have a brother? with your amount of evil I could have sworn you'd have killed him by now or at the very least turned him into a her (pulls out scissors threatningly)

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#33 Post by Angelus3K » Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:31 am

I looked after Katherine, played some more Shadow of Rome then went to work, came home ate and went to bed....

Klytos
Infamous Sheik of Australia

#34 Post by Klytos » Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:37 am

I got chatting to a hot blonde pom who was trying to sell me on Amnesty International. I instead bought her lunch at a cafe close by and got her phone number to go out tonight. Yay for me.

Heimdall
Peasant Status

#35 Post by Heimdall » Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:08 pm

Klytos:  Go you, stud ;)

I'm done!  Had the employment law exam this morning, and it seems to have gone pretty well, so all I need to do now is wait and see what degree I get!  The feeling of release and relief is immense. :D

Klytos

#36 Post by Klytos » Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:24 pm

Had a great time last night. Slept at a backpackers for the first time in a couple of months. It rocked.

Had a bloody AWESOME DAY TODAY!

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#37 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:54 pm

Got attacked pretty bad today, just walked away though. I know I could've taken the guy seeing as how him hitting me in the face was unfelt but violence never solves anything it just made people lose respect for him when they saw he can't settle matters he created maturely. Some people just aren't meant to learn I guess. Now I just have to deal with his threating emails and attempts to find the oppurtunity to do it again.

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

Oh!

#38 Post by FatherGhostface » Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:57 pm

Are you okay? He didn't hurt you badly, did he?

Charlemagne
Canadian Pundit

#39 Post by Charlemagne » Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:39 pm

Today I looked for a job just like I've been doing almost every day for the last month. Being unemployed sucks. Searching for a job sucks too, but not as much as being unemployed.

I started writing another story. I'm sure it's to "expressive" for me to post here. Maybe the IA guys could help me out again. I should probably check their forums more often but it's hard to keep up with one forum while spending all day looking for a job.

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

Re: Oh!

#40 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:27 am

FatherGhostface wrote:Are you okay? He didn't hurt you badly, did he?
I still thank my parents everyday for those 6 years of Martial Arts and teaching me common sense. I was attacked and I just walked away but he kept going and charging me from behiend. I knew where he was coming from by judging his shadow and managed to avoid most attempts on me, although once he toppled me on the sidewalk by kicking my ankle and hit me under my left eye, luckily for me I lifted my head up as he came down on me and screwed his levrege so it didn't hurt at all. I had a friend backing me up to, in Highschool you don't walk alone ever for just such an occasion. I was lucky to make it back to school property let alone as uninjured as I was. I heard that in his third period class he boasted about "hitting from behiend" and spitting on me. I just kept walking down the street as if it didn't bother me and my friend was a much bigger help than I thought he would be. We aren't like best best friends but we know eachother enough to look out for one another. Hoo boy this is far from over  :\

Swift
Dungeon Mistress

#41 Post by Swift » Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:20 am

Oh dear. Sorry to hear that you were attacked, QFG fan. I hope you'll find a way to solve this problem. Good luck.

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

Missed a lot

#42 Post by Brainiac » Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:49 am

Wow, quite a bit has happened since I checked in last!  Anyways, as for me, the tooth I mentioned before has been repaired (just a filling, no crown) and everything seems to be in order dentally once again.  As for today specifically, it's my parent's aniversary (27 years), so we all went out for a nice dinner.  At work, I finally got a stubborn DNA block to replicate properly, so my recomineering project is back on track.  I also cleared up the mouse room I'm responsible for this week and now everything is much more organized and accessible, making things much easier for me.  I've also begun to expand my adventure games collection and hope to have the time to play a few soon.

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#43 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:53 am

It'll be settled on Monday, that's when I'm contacting proper authorities and getting all this sorted out. Now I wonder for a split second "Is any girl worth all of this?" and after that split second I wanna slap myself in the face and yell "F*** YAH! MORON" I know that doesn't make sense to a lot of people here especially woman hating bt (although he seems to have toned down quite a bit on that) but it makes sense to me and for the first time in a long time I'm happy

Klytos

#44 Post by Klytos » Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:27 pm

Today I cleaned my house.

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#45 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:59 am

Congratulations Klytos and welcome to the world of labour

Klytos

#46 Post by Klytos » Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:27 am

Didn't say I'd never done it before, just that I did it yesterday. I also listened to a lot of music.

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#47 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:42 am

Sorry Klytos, I was in a bad mood.  >:

Klytos

#48 Post by Klytos » Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:03 am

No probs man. Not really into taking offense at stuff posted on forums.  :D

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#49 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:43 am

if only the rest of the world was as understanding as you  |I

Now I've had one helluva day considering I haven't slept since I got up on Thursday and it's all the same to me other than my total 4 hours of various naps). But I'll just start on yesterday. I was awaken from my 2 hour slumber by one of my friends at 8 am (rats just when I thought I could sleep) and I was supposed to go to a cheese cake party with her and my ex gf. First time I heard about it but she was already at my house and it sounded like it could be fun, mostly because cheese cake was involved.

I go there and just chat with the girls as we do various examples of nothings that one often has to when with lady friends. "let's go for a walk", Or "Why would you watch tv, you could just talk to me you know". so I got back home at around 730-8ish last night and there are 6 cars in the driveway and 20 of my 19 year old brothers friends in the house. A buddy calls me up because I borrowed his copy of San Andreas a while ago and he wants it back cause it was his birthday (I had forgotten lol) so his mom gets here and asks me if I wanna go there and my brother says she should because i'm a bad influence on the 20 college students here. So I run downstairs pick up my copy of The Getaway: Black monday and give his mother San Andreas to hold and hop in the car.

I get in and there's this Crazy ex gf of mine who is just plain old messed up. Like the other one was nice and we're friends and all but I just want nothing to do with this one. So I get there and give him The getaway for his birthday (which I intended to play sometime) knowing he'd like it more than I would (I only bought it because he reccommended the first game and he owned it)

After enduring several more hours of crazy ex gf and her friends his mom (who monitored this whole shin dig) comes and he and his mother get into a bit of a fight over how he never goes to school and has all this homework that needs to be done before the end of the semester. She gets fed up and drives me and the ramaining people home where they yell the whole way back in forth. Meanwhile I'm enjoying this at 2am because I can't get back in the house because of my brothers party. she turns around and tries to drop him off at home and than can't so she drives with him anyways I'm the first stop and it's 230 (usually a 3 minute drive) and all I wanted all day was the sweetest thing in the world that is sleep. NO!

After breaking into my house that still has 5 people left in it and sneaking to my room and computer my current gf is online with some more news and more things to talk about (actually important and I didn't want to miss anything) So we talk about what's going on right now and what to do till about 430 when we decide to go. I come back downstairs and my brothers stuck with some alcohol left that no one else will drink and I'm all right for it so clean up was me. After downing almost a whole 40 of 6% beer and have a quarter of a bottle of rum in the form of pepsi and rum.

I get supa smashed and start calling my friends at 5 or so, I actually got ahold of one girl and talked to her till 9 today when I think now is a good time to sleep because I can't stand. 2 hours later phone rings and my gf is just talking to me about nothing of importance and still buzzed I decide to listen being to nice to hang up or say I wanted to sleep. so I'm feeling a lot better at 3pm today and I invited her over so she'd feel safer and it made me more comfortable to (some people are just after people I tell ya) and she left here at 10, now im back home just checking things on the internet till my friend comes on MSN to give me my science exam lab outline which will keep me up till  tommorow morning...sigh and life goes on.

Edit: I finally got around to spliting this up for your viewing pleasure I just hope people actually read it now
Last edited by Quest For Glory Fan on Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#50 Post by Erpy » Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:18 am

Ermm.....paragraphs, meet QFG-fan. QFG-fan, meet paragraphs. Now, would you two mind becoming good friends?  :\

(seriously, most people won't even read a block of text that contains more than 10 lines without a space to separate paragraphs.)