In reproach AGD1,2!.

This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

sytsky1
Peasant Status

In reproach AGD1,2!.

#1 Post by sytsky1 » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:46 pm

1. I AM simply happy, that children had an opportunity completely to have a rest and receive GOODS from founders QFG (moral and official (certified legally)!).

2. It is strange, that for 2 years and 2 months they 3 times had a rest on one month = I hope, that in their RESTS they wrote codes for QFG2VGA!

3. I demand the answer from them Personally, - when there will come a stage of beta-testing?

4. I demand the answer from them Personally, - work on Gimalaya Studios = above work above QFG2VGA affects-whether?

5. The project in 2005 will-whether be completed?

6. I demand to place Myself as a beta-tester as the person and the player who has been last QFG2EGA at least 200 times!!!

7. Sorry for Rigid Style = Excuse EVERYONE who has read through, reads, and / or has been writing this Message = if I have touched, has offended and / or has offended something someone from you!

P.S. Russian text is here = http://www.gambler.ru/forum/index.php?s ... pic=454963
Last edited by sytsky1 on Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gronagor
Saurus Salesman

#2 Post by Gronagor » Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:42 pm

Only 200 times? You still have to play it a few more times to compete with the rest of the fans here!  :p

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#3 Post by Erpy » Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:12 pm

Wow...that's certainly a...um...demanding post...with lots of demands. (yeah, that's the ticket) I figure it's a language barrier that makes it more direct than one would normally expect.

Now, not to toot my own horn, but I was there at the time and I'm sure I'm in a position to answer your questions just as well as one of the AGD's would. Instead of PMming/mailing them this reply and letting them post it, I hope you're satisfied if I present the reply myself.

At this point, we're juggling our schedules of QFG2VGA and the Himalaya project to our best effort. While we COULD, of course, focus all our effort on QFG2VGA right now and pretend there's no rent to pay, reality also compells us to try and get our commercial project out of the door. Allow me to reassure you that QFG2VGA is going to be completed and unless a meteorite crashes into the earth and kills every living soul there, it will be completed. (and I'd be disappointed if it'd take 'till 2006 to do so)

If you're interested in a beta-tester position, I'll just have to ask you to apply when the beta phase starts. If demanding a position was a sure-fire way to get a testing position, every applicant would start demanding and we'd still have to make a choice who to pick.

As for the beta testing phase, sorry, nobody can answer that. If we'd make up a date, just to satisfy your present curiousity, I'm positive we'd get a "you broke your promise"-post if circumstances would disallow us to make it on that date. All I can say is...patience please.

ThreeHeadedMonkey
Knight Status

Re:

#4 Post by ThreeHeadedMonkey » Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:09 pm

You made it clear enough for everyone now, Erpy. Whoever asks these (stupid) questions once more, is just dumb.

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#5 Post by Blackthorne519 » Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:54 pm

200 times?  Bah, I played it 200 times in 1990 when I was first given it!!!!

Bt

GuJiaXian
Royal Servant Status

#6 Post by GuJiaXian » Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:07 pm

Stop feeding the troll!

[edit]
And yes, I am fully aware of the irony of posting a comment like this here...

Klytos
Infamous Sheik of Australia

#7 Post by Klytos » Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:48 pm

Utah, what a great place. Never been there!

GuJiaXian
Royal Servant Status

#8 Post by GuJiaXian » Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:34 am

Heh, is that a good thing or a bad thing? Personally, I just moved to Utah to attend university. I graduated last year, and should be moving back to Washington soon for full-time work (copy editing).

oriel
Royal Servant Status

#9 Post by oriel » Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:26 am

Yeah lol 200 times? I beat the game 200 times with each character class *AND*

Took a family hostage into the desert and forced them into dressing up and acting like each character from the game!  

Drove my car around and dressed it like a cloud and my license plate read "KPONLFN" !  

Graffitied physics equations on the walls of the bathrooms in High School next to the gang graffiti and invoked gang shootings at school!

Ordered Saurus Steak at Benihana!

Mwahaha "200 times" lmao!

Klytos
Infamous Sheik of Australia

#10 Post by Klytos » Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:42 am

oriel wrote:Yeah lol 200 times? I beat the game 200 times with each character class *AND*

Took a family hostage into the desert and forced them into dressing up and acting like each character from the game!  

Drove my car around and dressed it like a cloud and my license plate read "KPONLFN" !  

Graffitied physics equations on the walls of the bathrooms in High School next to the gang graffiti and invoked gang shootings at school!

Ordered Saurus Steak at Benihana!

Mwahaha "200 times" lmao!
NERD!

oriel
Royal Servant Status

#11 Post by oriel » Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:35 pm

:D

That's damn straight!

Khaveen
Defense Minister Status

#12 Post by Khaveen » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:33 pm

It is strange, that for 2 years and 2 months they 3 times had a rest on one month = I hope, that in their RESTS they wrote codes for QFG2VGA!
As a lazy amateur game developer I say - this guy's a total jerk.

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#13 Post by Erpy » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:59 pm

Since you're Russian, I assume you can read the Russian version...and tell whether his message simply translated badly into english or if the tone is exactly the same in Russian?

Khaveen
Defense Minister Status

#14 Post by Khaveen » Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:10 pm

The tone is a little bit softer, but the general idea is the same, I'm afraid. (demanding stuff) Number 1 in his post suffers most from the literal translation. *shudder*

I saw Sytsky's posts on other forums; he likes to provoke. So if he bashes on AGD's, I don't think it'll be serious.

GuJiaXian
Royal Servant Status

#15 Post by GuJiaXian » Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:26 pm

Like I said, please do not feed the trolls.  :)