Any updated info on QFGII Release Date?

This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

TravisOwens
Peasant Status

#51 Post by TravisOwens » Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:32 pm

Skyshark wrote:Yep, a lot of us Southern Hemisphere people tend to be forgotten about when it comes to seasonal release dates
I'll keep this in mind from now on, it's the curse of being American, you assume everybody speaks American, all money is in US denominations and when it snows in America in snows everywhere else.
Last edited by TravisOwens on Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kurdt
Hero For Hire

#52 Post by Kurdt » Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:50 pm

Not to mention that every Christmas you can't go 3 feet without seeing pictures/models of idyllic snow-covered cottages with snowmen on them. Christmas in Australia is boiling.

TravisOwens
Peasant Status

#53 Post by TravisOwens » Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:26 pm

I can't imagine Christmas in summer, but I'm biased because a snowy Christmas is what I've always known.

So the question is, if you could change the weather or the date of Christmas, would you so that Christmas is in a snowy season?

That's the friendly curiosity of me speaking, the evil side of me wants to say something much more devious like "Ha, see that's what you get for having your country upside down, your whole weather is backwards".  The sad thing is, I bet I could find a dozen Americans that would actually believe that sarcastic load of crap.