32 days altered after last 'Designer Journals'...

This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

sytsky1
Peasant Status

32 days altered after last 'Designer Journals'...

#1 Post by sytsky1 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:06 pm

It was SMALL REMAKE - where is THE Large ONE?

Da_elf
Knight Status

#2 Post by Da_elf » Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:59 pm

ummm...what?

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#3 Post by Erpy » Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:47 pm

In development?

sytsky1
Peasant Status

#4 Post by sytsky1 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:57 pm

U're a MADiot 4o saya 'in development'

It is TRULY TRULLY-la-la-la - as a Crhistmas tale, so as People that destroy all all udeals in order to get moneycomfortasitistomeinthismomentatall...

It's a Legend - I DON'T FATE 1 Kb of Code of 'Quest for Glory II VGA'
HAD EVER BEEN WRITTEN!

Broomie
The Enigma

#5 Post by Broomie » Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:03 pm

So, why isn't this guy banned yet?

navynuke04
Honorary AGD

#6 Post by navynuke04 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:20 pm

Agreed. This guy never has anything positive to say. He's gone now.

Da_elf
Knight Status

#7 Post by Da_elf » Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:02 am

well. that was certainly interesting to say the least

Alliance
Knight Status

#8 Post by Alliance » Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:10 am

meh, sure was.

Broomie
The Enigma

#9 Post by Broomie » Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:37 am

Yet the thread remains open to continue random squabbling from the public.

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#10 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:40 am

wouldn't be much of a forum otherwise  ;)

Alliance
Knight Status

#11 Post by Alliance » Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:42 am

Broomie wrote:Yet the thread remains open to continue random squabbling from the public.
Well, of course. Actually, our squabbling has more meaning and substance than what the author of this thread ever had.
Speaking of Designer Journals though, I wonder when we get an update? Its always fun to see what's going on with these big Adventure game teams.

The Avatar
Knight Status

Please don't ban me!

#12 Post by The Avatar » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:53 am

My attempt to make sense out of that nonsense..:

systsky1 said "It was SMALL REMAKE - where is THE Large ONE?"

translation: "Sure, you could remake King's Quest 1 & 2, those are easy compared to the complexities of Quest For Glory.  I'm beginning to wonder if you can really do it, so what do you say chaps?"

systsky1 said "U're a MADiot 4o saya 'in development'  It is TRULY TRULLY-la-la-la - as a Crhistmas tale, so as People that destroy all all udeals in order to get moneycomfortasitistomeinthismomentatall...  It's a Legend - I DON'T FATE 1 Kb of Code of 'Quest for Glory II VGA' HAD EVER BEEN WRITTEN!"

translation:  "I see that you have kindly replied that the game is currently still in development.  I must apologize, but I am not very patient at times, and I begin to question the accuracy of your statements.  I have been looking forward to a VGA version of QFG2 for so long, that when I came here and heard that it was being made, it felt just like a Christmas miracle!  But alas, my impatience got the best of me, and I am beginning to believe the existance of this game is a mere dream and not a reality.  I do beg your pardon for my frustrations, this game has been a dream of mine for so long, I just needed to vent some of my anxiety.  Thank you for listening!"

I hope this helps.. ;)

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

Re: Please don't ban me!

#13 Post by Angelus3K » Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:05 am

The Avatar wrote:My attempt to make sense out of that nonsense..:

translation: "Sure, you could remake King's Quest 1 & 2, those are easy compared to the complexities of Quest For Glory.  I'm beginning to wonder if you can really do it, so what do you say chaps?"

systsky1 said "U're a MADiot 4o saya 'in development'  It is TRULY TRULLY-la-la-la - as a Crhistmas tale, so as People that destroy all all udeals in order to get moneycomfortasitistomeinthismomentatall...  It's a Legend - I DON'T FATE 1 Kb of Code of 'Quest for Glory II VGA' HAD EVER BEEN WRITTEN!"

translation:  "I see that you have kindly replied that the game is currently still in development.  I must apologize, but I am not very patient at times, and I begin to question the accuracy of your statements.  I have been looking forward to a VGA version of QFG2 for so long, that when I came here and heard that it was being made, it felt just like a Christmas miracle!  But alas, my impatience got the best of me, and I am beginning to believe the existance of this game is a mere dream and not a reality.  I do beg your pardon for my frustrations, this game has been a dream of mine for so long, I just needed to vent some of my anxiety.  Thank you for listening!"

I hope this helps.. ;)
:rollin

spacecadet
Peasant Status

Re: 32 days altered after last 'Designer Journals'...

#14 Post by spacecadet » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:28 am

sytsky1 wrote:It was SMALL REMAKE - where is THE Large ONE?
I think he means the latest journal entry (7/13), which for him was "small" or unsatisfactory. Dunno why really, as it did give an update on the game's current state as well as what's ahead, and was more informative than other past updates. I guess he was hoping for an expected release date.

As for the rest... well the guy seems to think the game is a scam and was never really in the works, hence a "Crhistmas tale" or "Legend".

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#15 Post by Angelus3K » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:42 am

I just cant believe that there are some people out there who actually think AGDI are not working on QFG2VGA and are making it up.

Surely their record speaks for itself!

PotatoSlayer
Knight Status

#16 Post by PotatoSlayer » Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:04 am

I've been trying to wait out the develpment of the game by sttaying off the forums cause that just seems to make  time  go slower for me and by having my grandma teach me how to knit :\
(Please Hurry!!! :cry )

(but take your  time ;) )

Draco62
Royal Servant Status

#17 Post by Draco62 » Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:26 am

Up side to this character is he reminds us of what not to do. :p The Avatar you did very well in translating what he said into what should have been said sorry for this guy let his ego/mouth to earn him a bad reputation and being banned. Broomie since this topic is still open we can all vent and alow ourselves to learn form this. I hope to make sure my own impatiens is kept in check since I have also a topic going about an update. About the AGS editor in the feature page about QFGII VGA. Since there is a playble version getting debuged according to the last journal.

Oilers99
Royal Servant Status

Re: Please don't ban me!

#18 Post by Oilers99 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:40 am

The Avatar wrote:My attempt to make sense out of that nonsense..:

I hope this helps.. ;)
Sir, may I hire you as my full-time 1337/idiot-twelve-year-old-babble to English translator?