Welcome to the team...Angelus and Vamp

This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#51 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:32 am

well here it is, my 900th post and as the last roll overs wen this post has to be dedicated to someone. Although I hope I have quality in most as that's probably the biggest thing here.

Post 700 atributed to Steffi for bringing comic posts in a serious time when tensions ran high.

Post 800 atributed to Skyshark for making a very good point about character in a thread

Post 900 atributed to Vampgelus for their recent rank up in society. Also they have both been very helpful and supportive to me lately via MSN and this is really the only way I have to thank them for being great and generally nice people. Cheers you 2 you truly are a positive force on these forums and if it rains for 40 days I hope you board the arc first class!  :D

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#52 Post by Fribbi » Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:50 pm

I guess my luck is finally back again.

But I am now a admin too. Yeah finally are someone who respect me in this world. But I am a admin in the new icelandic website wich is almost like fanventures.is but the page is only about computergames. But the Web master has now rewarded me for bringing so many guests in their forums but I think it is my game fault I uploaded there. Beside that I have given them a lot of links like I have being doing here and writing articles for them on icelandic of course. But like always I have to be the oldest guy.

Every icelandic guests there in that forums think I will somday be a world famous game designer from Iceland and they feel so blessed for chatting with me there. And they also beleave I will be much better than the creators from ccp who created EVE-Online. I have never played that game before beside I don't like to play on-line games. It cost moneys as you know. But who know what the futures will bring me.

Here in AGDI am just the oldest regular visitor but I have never ben rewarded like that before. But I am still the first guy who got the custom titlename here and the first fan of the year and the only who has woned that twice and that will never change here.

So if those SIS think I am just unworthy well think again. And I am maybe getting a real job now very soon with a beauty queen of Iceland 2005. But I will tell you more about that later. I know they attack me because they still think everybody here hates me and I am so lonly and bla bla bla. But that is not true. I got lots of friend in my homeland and here too in this forums. And there are many girls who really like me even I look ...not like their dreamprince. But I am smart, cool, and very strong guy because I am a viking and I fight alone. They in SIS think nobody wants to work with me on my games. But that is not true.  I have never asked anyone to work with me. I am just like AGDI team. I find it much better to work on game alone but I admit it will then take more time to work on games. But if I am going to work on something bigger game in next time I would rather do it in a group. But if I am going to make easy and very shorts games like The Wrong game I don't need anyone to work with me because I can do it by myself because I beleave on myself I can do it. That's should tell you how brave guy I am.

Swift
Dungeon Mistress

#53 Post by Swift » Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:01 am

Congrats, Fribbi.

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#54 Post by Fribbi » Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:13 pm

Thanks Swift. :D  BTW I had to leave my blogsite and make another. I am not going to tell you or anyone hre where it is in this time. I can't even show my e-mail here. They in SIS never stop leaving me alone as you know.  :evil

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#55 Post by Fribbi » Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:52 pm

And now I am in same job as Erpy is here on but I am now
"Forum Administrator" in the icelandic site.