back From PORTUGAL - Read Whole Story + Photos Coming Soon.

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Alias
Royal Vizier Status

back From PORTUGAL - Read Whole Story + Photos Coming Soon.

#1 Post by Alias » Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:43 pm

SCROLL DOWN FOR THE JUICY STORY. :p

I'm leaving in about 4 hours, I need to wake up at 4am  in the morning.  :|  I might as well not sleep.

I'm going to portugal to get myself a nice tan, meet old friends & family, and maybe get some gifts for some people on this board, so start butt kissing or you wont get anything, ya hear?  :D Image

I always never did mind flying, but I'm getting a bit nervous because of all the bombings that have happened lately, specialy since the bombings were only 1 hours away from me. So I guess I'm a bit jitery (sp?)

I'll post photos & the whole story when I came back and mail the pressies (yep its no joke :p).

So you can expect me back in one whole week, so I'm very excited, I get to speak more portuguese than ever for that week so I should make the most of it. I plan to bring back my Sierra games & other games I left there 4 years ago too, so theres another great thing.

I also plan to take a bunch of photos of the place for memorial reasons since I was raised there and Portugal is really my real home to me. So expect loads of photos!!

On a off topic note, I've got a good plan of what I plan to do for University.  ;)

Take care my fellow friends!! Image :p
Last edited by Alias on Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vildern
The Sleepy Specter

#2 Post by Vildern » Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:42 pm

Enjoy your trip to Portugal! :)

Heheh, whenever I went to the USA, the flights were early in the morning, so I had to wake up at crazy hours, like you now. It makes it even more exciting :)

Don't forget yourself in the sun, as we all know too much tan is not good for thee ;)

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#3 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:37 am

hope you have a great time man and I do hope you have a good safe flight. remeber the odds of not surviving a plane ride are over a billion to one. I've heard the peanuts are hard to get into but I have never been on a plane so I wouldn't know.

I don't really know anything about portugal but I DO know it's the 3rd level in F1 Race for gameboy. That was a sweet game.

Swift
Dungeon Mistress

#4 Post by Swift » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:51 am

Have fun!

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#5 Post by Angelus3K » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:03 am

Have a great time Alias!

Alias
Royal Vizier Status

#6 Post by Alias » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:32 am

Only 4 good lucks? I'm hurt.  :p

Just arrived yesterday, I'll develop my photos soon for all of you guys to see. I've got some crazy stories to tell you about what I did.  ;)

VampD3
Queen of the Night and Moderator

#7 Post by VampD3 » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:40 am

Sorry about the lateness. Hope you have a fab fab time!! don't miss us too much!  ;)

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#8 Post by Angelus3K » Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:52 am

VampD3 wrote:Sorry about the lateness. Hope you have a fab fab time!! don't miss us too much!  ;)
I think Alias is back already  :p

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#9 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:40 am

ya, Alias is suffering from the same dissapointment as my Birthday thread  :p  It seems the forums slowed right around that time. Oh well we all know it will go back up with the next Designer Journal.

Vildern
The Sleepy Specter

#10 Post by Vildern » Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:10 am

Ooh, Welcome back, Alias :)
Hope you bought lots of pressies.

Alias
Royal Vizier Status

#11 Post by Alias » Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:10 pm

Yo all, just to let ya know I have been told my holiday story is not suitable for all ages, so I it won't be posted. So only the photos will have to do. Will post them later after I scane them.

Thanks.