stuck on the small island...

This forum is for discussion about KQII:RTS. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

rmphoto
Peasant Status

stuck on the small island...

#1 Post by rmphoto » Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:21 am

ok, ive taken the "transporter" thing to the smaller island, taken the stone, climbed the palm and retrieved the coconut, split it with my sword, filled it with sea water, and as i understand from refering to the walkthrough, im soposed to pour it on the symbols on the sand...

i try.. and try and try... but it says "you cant use that here" wherever i click!! ive tried for sooo long... its not working...

The Guy
Knight Status

#2 Post by The Guy » Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:48 am

Just where exactly did you try to pour the water on while on the little island?  There is only one spot where you can pour the water on, are you sure it's the right area?  I can think of where you are trying to pour it, and it's more then likely the wrong place.

rmphoto
Peasant Status

#3 Post by rmphoto » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:05 am

on the symbols inthe sand like the walkthough says... right near the transporter.

The Guy
Knight Status

Re: stuck on the small island...

#4 Post by The Guy » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:13 am

rmphoto wrote:on the symbols inthe sand like the walkthough says... right near the transporter.
Ahh, I thought as much.  Try looking around the island a bit more and you shall see where to pour the water.  Considering how small the island is, it shouldn't take you very long to notice what I'm talking about.

Zatos
Peasant Status

#5 Post by Zatos » Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:42 am

I made the same mistake.  According to the picture it LOOKS like the first set of symbols... but in fact you're supposed to pour it on the one that has the picture of what you're supposed to do.