Bali Bombing (again)

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Swift
Dungeon Mistress

Bali Bombing (again)

#1 Post by Swift » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:41 pm

Ghost_Rider
Knight Status

#2 Post by Ghost_Rider » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:12 pm

Unfortunately yes... again.  My cousin and his wife were there one week before the first bombing.  It is a dangerous world we live in.

Sometimes I think 'enry the 'ermit is a very wise person.  Moving to northern Ontario and finding myself a mountain to tunnel into might be the safest bet.  I would be very bored though, that's for sure.

I am thankful to live where I do.  The worst things that happen here are usually gang shootings and hit-and-runs.  Avoid the gangs, and watch your step near the road, and you'll probably be ok.  I feel bad for people who live in places where you have to wonder where the next bomb will be going off.

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#3 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:44 pm

Ghost Rider you think you got it bad 9 hours away from me? The worst we have is like highschool stabbings and that's maybe annually. Our city website is pretty slow news wise what with the low crime and all. Here's todays criminal headline
Man breaks into ex-girlfriends house, drinks her beer.
it's sad because it wasn't even in this city. it was in a small city an hour away. I totally agree with Ghost Rider though it must be frightening to live in such a place. However that's the thing about terrorism it can be anywhere at anytime. The paranoid man's nightmare.

optic
Knight Status

#4 Post by optic » Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:29 pm

This event has certainly affected the world yet again, it certainly has affected Australia as a whole. -sigh- I give my condolensces to more lives being lost yet again...