Is this site dead?

This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

God
Peasant Status

Is this site dead?

#1 Post by God » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:11 am

Hello AGDInteractive team.

I don't visit many games forums because usually I speak to my internet friends on msn. But I have downloaded both of your two games. Great games.  
I could beleave myself I was actually downloading a free version of those games for free. I normally download a free games from miniclips.com and some other short flash games but I have never played such a big games like these before for free. I really like it.

Is this site dead? I see so few new threads here. I thought this site was very popular. But I found that page when I clicked on a link from my friends's website. Well he must be a liar then hehehe. But still those two game are great..I mean they are all genious. I can't wait for the third game whatever you are creating now. But I have never heard of this Quest for glory 2 game before. I read in the game page of yours that all of your games is a remake. I was going to ask if these is legal games but I cancelled asking about that when I saw a another thread with the same question I was going to ask you.

But if this site is already dead now or abandoned then who am I speaking to then? The news on the newspage is getting pretty old don't you think?  And I have only see just a one new thread here now. So this site must be dead then.  

Well I thank you for taking a moment on this messages. No sign of life here. I see.

Farewell AgdIinteractive team.
From God.

Gronagor
Saurus Salesman

#2 Post by Gronagor » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:26 am

Hah. If you were almighty you would have seen the offtopic forum is busy. And how can a site be dead if the latest news is only 2 months old??

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#3 Post by Angelus3K » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:38 am

Fribbi, are you really supposed to be here?

God
Peasant Status

#4 Post by God » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:41 am

Well most game sites I have visit, update their site regulary on each weeks, with new screenshot, interviews, reviews and they even give some video trailer and teasers with some info on the story and they do it almost daily now. But don't worry about that I don't want to push on people here. I just thought this site was dead or abondoned.
Sorry my mistake. I still can't beleave that this site is said it is one of the best games forums place to visit.

Are you the news reporter Gronagor? If so I was not complaining. I can understand if they have nothing news for us. But if you are the news reporter here can you be so nice then and tell me any new news what is happening here and why this place is not so popular now if it was popular games forums before? But of course I can understand if you don't want too many visitors here.

God
Peasant Status

#5 Post by God » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:43 am

Hello Angelus3K.

Who is this Fribbi?

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

#6 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:44 am

Christ Almighty! Judgment day is upon us.  :lol

I agree that the site is kind of dead right now (note: by that I mean the site traffic, not the games), but much in the fashion of the bearded one himself, you can expect to see this place resurrect itself from the dead sometime soon.

Nothing much has changed since the last bit of news on the main page was reported, although a lot of bugs have been fixed since then. I suggest adding your email address to the AGDI mailing list (accessible from the main site) if you want to keep up to date with minimum effort on your part. That way you'll know when the game release is imminent.

And it's very reassuring to know that a supreme deity enjoyed the remakes. That's like the mother of all compliments. So, thanks!

God
Peasant Status

#7 Post by God » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:07 am

Hello Anonymous Game Creator 2

And for a start please don't make a fun of my nickname here, you who call yourself Anonymous Game Creator 2.  And in second place you shall never make fun of your god. The real one could be watching you rigth now if you didn't know about that. ;)

I see no point adding my e-mail in AGDI mail list to get here any new news since I am not going to be regular visitor here. I think my friend will let me know if there is any new news here. So have no worry about this.

By the way I saw the dead skully guy wich is wearing a cloak and it was holding on a axe with his both hands. I think I saw him passing by me when I wrote the first letter here. I think it was the admin who call himself here Angelus3K.   :lol

I just came here back to say hello on this forums of yours, and thank you for those interesting games I just downloaded for two days ago. I was just wondering why so few people are here. But my friend said this place are very popular. Maybe this place was popular but I don't see it right now. I was not offending you guys. But beleave me, I think this place will be popular when this quest for glory 2 will come out. So have no worries about this at all and I wish for you all a very happy Christmass and may the real god bless you and your few visitors wich is still showing me some life sign here. And please be alerted because of that dangerous admin.  :lol

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

#8 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:17 am

Fribbi, we know it's you! You're supposed to be having a little hiatus from this place. Registering a new account to circumvent that situation and starting a new troll thread doesn't help your case one bit.

Swift
Dungeon Mistress

#9 Post by Swift » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:19 am

Hmm.. this God isn't very omniscient, is he?

God
Peasant Status

#10 Post by God » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:21 am

Who is this Fribbi? Is this a english name or what is it? I am not what you are calling me. And why is he not allowed to be here. Did he do something wrong here?

Swift
Dungeon Mistress

#11 Post by Swift » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:23 am

You know, if you were truly God, you wouldn't need to ask such questions.

God
Peasant Status

#12 Post by God » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:40 am

Wow the first girl who has visit my first thread has arrived here.

Hi Swift. And why are you too trying to  make fun of my nickname here?
Is that maybe the real reason why this site is not so popular right now because everybody loves to teas everybody here. I am not a 13 spoiled kid. In matter of fact I am one the adult people here. If you already have a boyfriend then please don't make a big mistake here because I was not trying to date with you. I never date with strange girls from internet but I like to talk to them in msn.  

I wish I could had better nickname now since my nickname here is so laughable here around. I was going to call me The Devil but I thought it would scare someone and I think I would be banned here for sure. I mean this is a christian forums right?  No Devils are allowed here, right?

But I don't know how to do it. I have see other user in other forums with the nickname "God" nickname elsewhere without be teased. So what in hell is wrong with everybody here?

Swift that's so cute name. Tell me Swift,  are your nickname telling me that you are a  girl who is always in hurry?  :lol

Do you know who this "Fribbi" is.  Fribbi is a male name right? It is in my first time I see such a strange name on internet. Well I like to know who he is and get to know why Angelus and the UnNamed creator 2 wich I call now Shameless creator 2 are beleaving that it is me?

And Angelus I was just kidding you there. But you are a admin here right? Maybe you can explain for me what in a hell you are talking about since you were the first who called me "Fribbi".

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

#13 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:55 am

Sorry to do this to you, God. But you're out of here.

Man, do I feel empowered. Now there's a headline for the gossip queens! :lol